Cambridge Management and Leadership School operate admission and application decision policy. We provide Qualifications that have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. However, there are some requirements where we have to follow criteria as per awarding bodies requirements to ensure that students meet specified entry criteria.
Students wishing to start qualifications with us must complete Admission Application Form and support their application with required evidence. Students will be offered a place to study with Cambridge Management and Leadership School only after they meet all entry requirements (if any), submit supporting documents and pay required fees. You can download relevant form and submit your application to study with us.
Admission Application Form
Admission for Credit transfer or Exemption
How to Make Payment?
What is the total cost of the qualification?
After you submit the Application
- We will assess your application within 3 working days and ask for additional information if required
- We will email you admission letter for your record (including your enrolment number)
- We will provide login details to our Virtual Learning Platform to study entirely online in the user-friendly interface from anywhere in the world.
How can you contact for Help?
- Email us on [email protected] or on [email protected] with your query
- Drop Academic Director message on WhatsApp on +44-7539064497
- Contact us Monday-Friday (10:00 - 17:00 UK Time) on +44-1223 655 697