Welcome to Cambridge Management and Leadership School Admission Services for UK/EU and International Students.
Study an accredited qualification from the international accredited School (Accredited by Accreditation Services for International Schools, Colleges and Universities UK) and the Award Winning International Management School of the Year 2019/20 by iStudy Awards is a life-changing decision for learners. You can study either online/distance learning or on campus. This page will help you how to download the application and make an application to study.
Online/Distance Learning Study
At Cambridge Management and Leadership School, you can study short courses, professional development training, undergraduate qualification (Level 4 to Level 6), the postgraduate qualification (level 7) and the postgraduate research qualification equivalent to the doctorate (level 8) entirely online/distance learning and from anywhere around the world. Students wishing to start a qualification at Cambridge Management and Leadership School, must download the following admission application form, follow guidelines, complete each section and return to our admission office either email or by post.
Admission Application Form – Online/Distance Learning
After you submit the Application – Online/Distance Learning
- We will assess your application within 3 working days
- We will email you an offer or conditional letter that will include your student personal details, student enrolment number, qualification details and instruction to pay fees.
- Once conditions are met as specified in the offer or conditional letter, we will issue your enrolment letter. You will get a code to order your student card, login details to access your course and all assessment brief in the virtual learning platform, and other guidance to help you throughout your study with us.
Cambridge Management and Leadership School as an accredited international School offer admission to students from all over the world. You can choose to study at our campus located in Cambridge England UK. You would need the following information to help you with selecting the suitable course, our school recognition, support/services for campus students, visa requirements (if international students), and on-campus accommodation.
Choose a suitable course, available on Campus - https://www.cmls.org.uk/course-list/
Our accreditation and recognition - https://www.cmls.org.uk/accreditations-and-affiliation/
Read our services for Campus students - https://www.cmls.org.uk/student-support-and-benefits/
Visa Requirements - https://www.cmls.org.uk/immigration/
On-Campus Accommodation - https://www.cmls.org.uk/accommodation-in-cambridge/
Our policies and regulations - https://www.cmls.org.uk/policies-and-regulations/
Admission Application Form – Campus Study Only
After you submit the Application
- We will assess your application within 3-5 working days
- We will email you a conditional letter that will include your student personal details, student enrolment number, qualification details, instruction to pay fees or any other condition such as an interview on skype/telephonic.
- Once conditions are met as specified in the offer or conditional letter, we will issue your enrolment letter, pre-arrival guide and other instructions to join the course.