BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-up) equips students with the expertise to understand the changing world of business on a national and global scale. Those who are successful in achieving this degree are highly sought after by employers for their in-depth knowledge of current business practice and their ability to analyse business challenges and explore solutions. The course will focus on the ability to think critically and will, therefore, enable you to analyse and evaluate solutions to complex, real-life problems. On successful completion of the programme you will be awarded the BA (Hons) degree in Business Management.
This qualification aims to
- provide a coherent, broad-based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing external environment;
- develop self-aware, reflective students who take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate responsibility to fellow learners;
- develop a range of intellectual and practical skills that will enable graduates to add-value within the workplace;
- provide assessment and project-based tasks that allow students to apply knowledge and skills appropriately within an authentic context;
- provide the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and life-long learning;
- create a learning environment where professional standards are expected, but simultaneously recognises that learning is challenging, and appropriate support is provided both by staff and fellow learners for career development.
Who is this course for?
The programme is designed for students who see themselves as future business professionals in any industry (private / public / voluntary). The programme provides various opportunities to develop knowledge and expertise required to be a successful manager. This BA (Hons) Business Management is also designed for learners seeking a highly paid job or middle and senior executives interested in developing their management and leadership skills to progress for a senior management or leadership role.
BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-up) is a nine month qualification and you will study the following units.
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing Innovation in Business
- Leading and Managing Change
- Corporate Strategy and Governance
Qualification delivery and the awarding body
BA Hons Business Management Top Up is delivered by our partner MCC and the University degree is awarded by Buckinghamshire New University.
The entire course is designed on Flexible Distributed Learning. The student will be given access to the online portal and can start their studies as per the communicated course time table by MCC Student Support team.
Assessment is through coursework.
BA (Hons) Business Management provides various careers and encourages learners to gain the skills, knowledge, and understanding that will help them achieve their goals and aspirations. Graduates can seek to work in any public or private sectors, such as Managerial Role in HR, Supply Chain, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Banking, and Health Service.
We expect a learner to have one of the following qualification to enrol
- 240 credits from a regulated Level 4 and Level 5 Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at level 4 and 120 credits at level 5); or
- 240 credits from a Higher National Diploma (HND), a foundation degree (FdA/ FdSc) or equivalent international qualification in a relevant subject; or
- 240 credits from years 1 and 2 of an undergraduate degree (BA/BSc) in a relevant subject at a different institution
How to apply?
Learners are required to submit following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 300 words motivational statement
- Passport copy
- Qualification Certificates
Give a comment