BA (Hons) in Business Management equips students with the expertise to understand the changing world of business on a national and global scale. Those who are successful in achieving this degree are highly sought after by employers for their in-depth knowledge of current business practice and their ability to analyse business challenges and explore solutions.
This qualification aims to
- provide a coherent, broad-based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing external environment;
- develop self-aware, reflective students who take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate responsibility to fellow learners;
- develop a range of intellectual and practical skills that will enable graduates to add-value within the workplace;
- provide assessment and project-based tasks that allow students to apply knowledge and skills appropriately within an authentic context;
- provide the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and life-long learning;
- create a learning environment where professional standards are expected, but simultaneously recognises that learning is challenging, and appropriate support is provided both by staff and fellow learners for career development.
BA (Hons) Business Management is a three years programme. There are 360 credits.
Year 1 - 120 credits
- Research and Academic Writing (20 credits)
- Business Environment (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Functions (20 credits)
- Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
At the end of year 1, learners will achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Business Management, awarded by OTHM.
Year 2 – 120 credits
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
- Accounting for Managers (20 credits)
- Business Law (20 credits)
- Business Ethics (20 credits)
At the end of year 2, learners will achieve a Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, awarded by OTHM.
Year 3 – 120 credits
- International Business (20 credits)
- Business Strategy (20 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (20 credits)
- Business Communications (20 credits)
- New Venture Management and Development (20 credits)
- Business and Management Research (20 credits)
Year 3 is delivered by London Graduate School. At the end of year 3, learners will achieve BA (Hons) Business Management, awarded by the University of Chichester.
About the Awarding body – OTHM
OTHM is an internationally recognised awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual in England. After completing year 1 and year 2, learners will achieve the OTHM Level 4 and 5 Diploma in Business Management.
University of Chichester, UK
The University of Chichester is a public university located in West Sussex, England. The University of Chichester can trace its origins back to 1839.
To read more about the University – Click Here.
The University of Chichester awards BA (Hons) Business Management degree upon completing the final year.
Who is this course for?
This BA (Hons) Business Management is designed for learners seeking a highly paid job or middle and senior executives interested in developing their management and leadership skills to progress for a senior management or leadership role.
BA (Hons) Business Management provides various careers and encourages learners to gain the skills, knowledge, and understanding that will help them achieve their goals and aspirations. Graduates can seek to work in any public or private sectors, such as Managerial Role in HR, Supply Chain, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Banking, and Health Service.
We expect a learner to have work experience or at least the previous level qualification (level 3) to study this course, such as an A-Level or Higher Secondary School Certificate or Level 3 qualification.
We offer flexible duration.
Full-Time – 36 months
Part-Time – 36 to 48 months
How to apply?
There are three options to apply for a course. Please choose only 1 option.
Option 2 – Pay Monthly (24 Months) – Click Here to Purchase the Course and pay 24 monthly instalments of £250/month. It is suitable for learners who want to complete the course in 24-36 months. OR
Option 3 – Apply for admission – Click Here. Once your admission application is submitted, we will take 1-3 days to issue you an offer letter.