Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement is closely aligned with the specification for Assessment and Quality Assurance of Assessment originally developed by Lifelong Learning UK (LLUK) after consultations with awarding organisations, Sector Skills Councils and learning and development experts. It is also aligned closely with the National Occupational Standards developed by LLUK and enables learners to gain the knowledge, skills and understanding to assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in a variety of contexts, for example, a workshop, classroom or other training environments.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 3 and also accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF) at Level 4.
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 3
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/5198/6
- Qualification is awarded by OTHM Qualifications
Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- provide learners with an understanding of the skills and knowledge needed for assessment of learners work in a wide range of employment context.
- develop learners’ understanding of the key concepts relating to lifelong learning.
- develop learners’ understanding of resource planning and procedures
- develop a framework for learners to enhance their effective assessing skills
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth for personal and professional development
Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement consists of 2 mandatory units for a combined total of 10 credits.
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (4 credits)
- Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding (6 credits)
You will write one assignment for each unit. To achieve a ‘pass’ in each unit, learners will provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete all units to pass the qualification. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issue you the qualification certificate and units transcript.
Who is this course for?
Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement prepare learners in their role of markers, examiners and lecturers/tutors. The qualification is also suitable for job progression, personal and professional development.
Primary areas of employment examiners, markers, tutors/teaching, lecturing, administrative and managerial role in the education sector. You will also progress to the Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training.
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply for this course
(1) Purchase the course from the above link, after purchase you will have full access to the course and receive instructions to complete enrolment. or
(2) Complete the following admission application form and return to our admission office. The admission office will check your application and issue you offer letter before you get access to the course.