The objective of the Level 3 Award in Education and Training to prepare learners in a teaching role within education or corporate training sector. This qualification is suitable for learners
- who want to work as teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector.
- who are not in a teaching/training role, or who have just started a teaching /training role.
- who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices
- who have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be carried forward into this qualification.
- are delivering education and training in any learning environment
Level 3 Award in Education and Training provide the knowledge and skills required by teachers/trainers in the further education and training skills sector:
- the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- assessment of learners
- facilitating learning and development for individuals
- facilitating learning and development in groups
- understanding principles and practices of assessment
You will write one assignment to meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete different tasks in the qualification as a portfolio of evidence. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issue you the qualification certificate and units transcript.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for learners who want to work as teachers/trainers in any sector and those who are not in a teaching/training role but want to develop their career in teaching.
Learners who successfully complete this qualification will have in-depth skills and understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a teacher/trainer in relation to lesson planning, delivery of the course, assessments, legislation, equality, diversity, inclusivity and meeting the needs of learners. You will understand how to make an effective assessment and provide constructive feedback to students.
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply for this course
(1) Purchase the course from the above link, after purchase you will have full access to the course and receive instructions to complete enrolment. or
(2) Complete the following admission application form and return to our admission office. The admission office will check your application and issue you offer letter before you get access to the course.