The aim of the Level 3 Diploma in Law is to provide learners with an introduction to law and the legal system as well as key academic, research, and communication skills to support learners in their development.
This qualification is intended to support your progression to higher education; the basic skills, learning and understanding that you will gain would be of use in various job roles in a legal firm, such as legal secretary or administrator etc.
At the end of the course, a learner is expected to
- Understand key principles of English Law.
- Understand the rules of statutory interpretation.
- Know the organisation and work of the English courts.
- Know the key principles of contract law, including key legal issues.
- Understand the Legal Terminology and Communication
- Develop academic research skills and the language skills in law.
Qualification Structure of Level 3 Diploma in Law
The course's overall structure is based on the following units covering several topics relating to learning outcomes. Students are required to complete four units to achieve 60 credits. Each unit has 15 credits.
- The English Legal System
- Contract Law
- Legal Terminology and Communication
- Academic and Research Skills for Law
Qualification Accreditation, Recognition and the awarding body
Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Law is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) by the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England and awarded by Qualifi Ltd - A recognised Awarding Organisation.
- Accredited to Regulated Qualifications Framework - Level 3
- Accredited to European Qualifications Framework - Level 4
The Qualification Accreditation Number is 610/1282/8 (Gov.UK)
Further Education and the Career path
Level 3 Diploma in Law is suitable for those learners who want to achieve a law qualification to progress to the following qualifications
- Level 4 Diploma in Law or
- Level 5 Extended Diploma in Law
UCAS Points for Higher Education Progression
Qualifi level 3 Diploma in Law has total 32 points in UCAS.
Each unit is assessed with an assignment.
Successful learner will be achieve a regulated Qualification of 60 credits, awarded by Qualifi that includes a Certificate and a Transcript to confirm credits and grades. At the end of the qualification, learner will achieve
- Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Law
You can start this course anytime.
How to apply?
There are three options to apply for this course. Please choose a suitable option to get registration.
Option 1 – Click Here to Purchase the course OR
Option 2 – Click here to join the course on 6 Months payment plan OR
Option 3 – Click Here to apply for admission.