Qualifi Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management aims at those with management responsibilities but no formal qualification. It is particularly suited to a new and emerging supervisor, managers or team leaders seeking to move to the next management level.
It will also provide an entry-level qualification for those who have studied Business related subjects at Level 3 and wish to gain skills and competencies for employment is a management setting.
The Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management provides business management skills while focusing on key management areas specific to the workplace. Also, the industry has recognised that leadership and management training is essential for business growth, particularly in high-tech, a high paced business environment that needs to respond to a rapidly changing environment.
The overall learning objectives are
- Ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding of the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Understand how the economic, political, legal and social environment can impact businesses
- Understand how to manage a range of resources, including human, physical, technological and financial resources are used and managed within a business
- Know key concepts of the marketing mix, marketing planning, and marketing research.
- Develop skills relating to Human Resource Management (HRM) in the organisation.
- Improve business communication skills.
- Identify and promote health and safety practices in the organisation.
- Manage business operations.
- Develop business, financial and leadership skills for effective decision making.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
International Accreditation and Equivalence
Accredited to the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) Level 3 and European Qualifications Framework (EQF) at Level 4. Qualification Accreditation Number: 603/4730/2. The awarding body of this qualification is Qualifi Ltd.
Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management comprises 12 mandatory units of a total of 120 credits.
- An Introduction to the Business Environment
- Business Resources
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
- Managing Business Operations
- An Introduction to Finance
- An Introduction to Leadership Skills
- Organisational Culture
- Workplace Welfare
- Thinking Entrepreneurially
The methods for assessing student performance are through each unit's assignment to evaluate different aspects of learning outcomes.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Online Virtual Learning Platform in a flexible way with full tutor and learning materials support.
Primary employment areas (not an exhaustive list) are Office Manager, Operations Management, Marketing Officer, Sales Officer, Centre Administrator, Operational Manager, Supervisor, and Team Leader.