The objective of the Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice qualifications is to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their quality assurance role in education. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective quality assurance practitioner. The units combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession. It will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in effective performance, planning, accountability, and development.
Successful completion of these qualifications will enable learners to gain an internal quality assurance role or develop within that role and lead a team of internal quality assurance practitioners. Learners will also be able to work in various other roles within education administration and/or management.
International Recognition and Accreditation
The level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 4 and accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 4
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/5203/6
- The awarding body is OTHM Qualifications.
Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- provides learners with an understanding of the skills and knowledge needed to assess learners' work in a wide range of employment contexts.
- Develop learners’ understanding of the key concepts relating to lifelong learning.
- Develop learners’ understanding of resource planning and procedures in assessment and the quality assurance of assessment.
- develop a framework for learners to enhance their effective skills of how to quality assurance assessments
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth for personal and professional development
Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice consists of 2 mandatory units for a combined total of 12 credits.
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment (6 credits)
- Internally Assure the Quality of Assessment (6 credits)
You will write one assignment for each unit. To achieve a ‘pass’ in each unit, learners will demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete all units to pass the qualification. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issue the qualification certificate and units transcript.
Who is this course for?
Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes prepare learners for quality assurance officers within the education of corporate sectors such as Internal verifiers or Internal Quality Assurer. The qualification is also suitable for job progression, personal and professional development.
Primary employment areas: Internal Quality Assurer, Internal Verifier, Internal examiners, administrative and managerial role in the education sector.
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply for this course.
(1) Purchase the course from the above link. After purchase, you will have full access to the course and receive instructions to complete enrolment. or
(2) Complete the following admission application form and return it to our admission office. The admission office will check your application and issue you an offer letter before getting access to the course.