The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for building a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on:
- managing business communication
- understanding the business environment and organisations in a global context
- business functions including people management
- quantitative methods in business
- finance for managers
- research and academic writing.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification will enable learners to progress to further study or employment.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 4 Diploma in Business Management is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 4, equivalent to UK University Bachelor Honour Year 1.
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 4
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/2174/X
- Qualification is awarded by OTHM Qualifications Awarding Qualifications
The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Research and Academic Writing (20 credits)
- Business Environment (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Functions (20 credits)
- Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
You will write one assignment for each unit. There are a total of six assignments to submit in this qualification. To achieve a ‘pass’ in each unit, learners will provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete three units to achieve 120 credits. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issue you the qualification certificate and units transcript.
Who is this course for?
Level 4 Diploma in Business Management is suitable for learners to become senior administrators, managers and leaders of SMEs - Small and Medium-Sized Organisations or large-sized organisation in the public or private sector. It is also suitable for job progression, personal and professional development.
Primary areas of employment include senior administrative, management and leadership role in any sector (public or private). The qualification also help learners in the job progression, personal or professional development
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply for this course
(1) Purchase the course from the above link, after purchase you will have full access to the course and receive instructions to complete enrolment. or
(2) Complete the following admission application form and return to our admission office. The admission office will check your application and issue you offer letter before you get access to the course.