Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training Management develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their role in education. The qualification will provide learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective practitioner in the education sector. The units combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team working. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within education administration and/or management.
This qualification further prepares learners in teaching roles in a wide range of contexts in any subject sector, anywhere, around the world.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training Management is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 4 and also accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 4
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/4246/8
- Qualification is awarded by OTHM Qualifications
Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training
- provide learners with an understanding of the skills and knowledge needed for teaching, learning and assessment in education and training.
- develop learners’ understanding of the key concepts relating to lifelong learning.
- develop learners’ understanding of resource planning and procedures
- develop a framework for learners to enhance their effective teaching skills
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth for personal and professional development
Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training has a total of six units and a total of 120 credits (ETC: 60). Each unit has 20 credits.
- Principles, Theories and Practices of Education and Training (20 credits)
- Create Education and Training Programmes (20 credits)
- Engage Learners in the Education and Training Process (20 credits)
- Plan, Allocate and Monitor Work in Own Area of Responsibility (20 credits)
- Evaluate Education and Training Provision (20 credits)
- Reflect on and Maintain Own Skills and Practice in Education and Training (20 credits)
You will write one assignment for each unit. There are a total of six assignments to submit in this qualification. To achieve a ‘pass’ in each unit, learners will provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete six units to achieve 120 credits. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issue you the qualification certificate and units transcript. Fees do not include the awarding body £300 certificate and transcript cost.
Who is this course for?
Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training prepare learners in their role of teaching. The qualification is also suitable for job progression, personal and professional development.
Primary areas of employment teaching, lecturing, administrative and managerial role in the education sector.
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply for this course
(1) Purchase the course from the above link, after purchase you will have full access to the course and receive instructions to complete enrolment. or
(2) Complete the following admission application form and return to our admission office. The admission office will check your application and issue you offer letter before you get access to the course.