Accounting and finance are at the very heart of business operations. From banking to manufacturing, from huge service industries to micro businesses, the ability to manage, plan and account for money is still the ultimate measure of business success and the key driver of growth.
The objective of the Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required by a middle manager in an organisation that may be involved in financial management, financial planning and control, financial reporting, taxation and people management.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 5 and also accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 5
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/3809/X
- Qualification is awarded by OTHM Qualifications Awarding Organisation.
Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business
- enable learners to understand key financial theories and working capital management.
- Develop skills relating to financial planning and control including assessment of potential investment decisions and global strategies.
- develop learners’ skills so that they can construct and use graphs, charts and diagrams for informed decision making
- develop skills in financial accounting and management accounting for any sized organisation (public or private)
- develop learners understanding of taxation principles, and the requirements for personal and business taxation in their country or region.
- prepare learners for administrative, managerial and leadership roles
Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits
- Financial Management (20 credits)
- Financial Planning and Control (20 credits)
- Financial Reporting (20 credits)
- Taxation Principles and Practices (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (20 credits)
You will write one assignment for each unit. To achieve a ‘pass’ in each unit, learners will provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete all units to pass the qualification. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issue you the qualification certificate and units transcript.
Who is this course for?
Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business is suitable for learners in their career development in accounting, finance and business and to prepare them for managerial level jobs. The qualification is also suitable for job progression, personal and professional development.
Accounting and Business qualification at undergraduate level prepares learners for a variety of careers. This qualification is suitable for learners who would like to have a career in accounting, finance and business such as management accountant, economic analyst, investment administrator, financial service manager, strategic planner, or finance manager. You will also have further education qualification options with Cambridge Management and Leadership School to progress to the Level 6 qualification.
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply for this course
(1) Purchase the course from the above link, after purchase you will have full access to the course and receive instructions to complete enrolment. or
(2) Complete the following admission application form and return to our admission office. The admission office will check your application and issue you offer letter before you get access to the course.