Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management is a 240 credits qualification created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future and continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. Learners will gain insight into the functioning, objectives and processes of organisations, appreciating their diversity and the influences and impact of external forces. The fast-changing and complex business environment and different organisations' ability to stay resilient and respond positively to change and opportunities will be explored. Management of a range of business operations and functions and the management of specific organisational challenges will introduce Learners to management theory, practice and models that will provide valuable knowledge and know-how. The rationale of the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management capabilities within the business sector.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by OfQual - UK Office of the Qualifications and Examination Regulator to the UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) at Level 5, equivalent to BA degree and accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF) at Level 6.
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 5
- The qualification Accreditation Number is 610/1675/5
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management will develop the learner’s ability to:
- Understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry
- Understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- Improve learners' employability in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Apply analytical and evaluative techniques and enhance those skills;
- Investigate issues and opportunities;
- Develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- Use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- Make use of relevant information from different sources;
- Develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- Exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- Develop and improve the learner's personal, social and other transferable skills.
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management includes six units at Level 4 and six units at Level 5. Each unit has 20 credits. Total credits are 240 (ETC: 120)
- Communications in Organisations
- Leadership and the Organisation
- Financial Awareness
- Managing Change
- Business Operations
- Developing Teams
- Responding to the Changing Business Environment
- Effective Decision Making
- Business Development
- Business Models and Growing Organisations
- Customer Management
- Risk Management and Organisations
Assignments only. The learner will write an assignment for each unit and then submit it for your assessor to mark. Assessment methods are 'Assignments only.'
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you to study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer and Laptop flexibly to study entirely online. After login into your online learning portal, you will study in a structured way - read books/resources online and write your assignments with full study support to complete the qualification.
Results and Certificate
Once learners pass all 12 units, marks will be quality assured by the Quality Assurance Team by Cambridge Management and Leadership School and the awarding body to confirm the learner's grade to pass the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for any individuals from all over the world who are already on the job or re-entering employment after a period of absence and for those who are seeking a career change or would like to learn and achieve a formal qualification equivalent to the UK first degree BA/BSC degree and then they can convert this qualification to any UK University BA (Hons) Top-Up degree.
Further Education Progression
This qualification provides progression to the Bachelor's Honour degree (Top Up - the final year) in the UK University. For example, learners can get progression to
BSc (Hons) Management (Top-Up - Final Year)- University of Derby
BSc (Hons) Business Management (Top-Up - Final Year)- Anglia Ruskin University
BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-Up - Final Year)- Buckinghamshire New University
The qualification's rationale is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management capabilities within the business sector.
Primary areas of employment include:
- Office Manager
- Operations Manager
- Account Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Business Relationship Manager
- Communication Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Business Analyst
- Assistant Manager
This qualification also provides an opportunity for the qualification holder to complete a top-up undergraduate Honour year at a UK University. For example, the final year at Anglia Ruskin University, Bucks New University, Derby University, the University of West of Scotland and many more...
How to Apply?
There are three ways to apply for this course.
(1) Purchase the course from this link - Click Here. or
(2) Purchase the course on a monthly payment plan - Click Here or
(2) Complete the admission application form - Click Here
Once we receive your application, you will be offered a conditional offer letter to complete the admission process.