Level 5 Diploma in Business Management is a 240 credits qualification created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future and continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. Learners will gain insight into the functioning, objectives and processes of organisations, appreciating their diversity and the influences and impact of external forces. The fast-changing and complex business environment and different organisations' ability to stay resilient and respond positively to change and opportunities will be explored. Management of a range of business operations and functions, the management of specific challenges for organisations will introduce Learners to management theory, practice and models that will provide valuable knowledge and know-how. The rationale of the Level 5 Diploma in Business Management is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management capabilities within the business sector.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator onto UK Qualifications Framework at Level 5, equivalent to BA degree and accredited to European Qualifications Framework at Level 6.
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 5
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 601/6049/4
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- Understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry
- Understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- Improve learners' employability in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop and improve the learner's personal, social and other transferable skills.
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management includes six units at Level 4 and six units at Level 5. Each unit has 20 credits. Total credits are 240 (ETC: 120)
- Communications in Organisations
- Leadership and the Organisation
- Financial Awareness
- Managing Change
- Business Operations
- Developing Teams
- Responding to the Changing Business Environment
- Effective Decision Making
- Business Development
- Business Models and Growing Organisations
- Customer Management
- Risk Management and Organisations
You will write an assignment in the dedicated online virtual learning environment and then submit it for your assessor to mark. Assessment methods are 'Assignments/essay only.'
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. After login into your online learning portal, you will study in a structured way - read books/resources online and write your assignments with full study support to complete the whole qualification.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete 12 units successfully and achieve 240 credits. The awarding body, Qualifi Ltd, will issue the qualification certificate and the final transcript.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for any individuals from all over the world who are already on the job or re-entering employment after a period of absence and for those who are seeking a career change or would like to learn and achieve a formal qualification equivalent to the UK first degree BA/BSC degree and then they can convert this qualification to any UK University BA (Hons) Top-Up degree.
The qualification's rationale is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management capabilities within the business sector.
Primary areas of employment include:
- Office Manager
- Operations Manager
- Account Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Business Relationship Manager
- Communication Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Business Analyst
- Assistant Manager
This qualification also provides an opportunity for the qualification holder to complete a top-up undergraduate Honour year at a UK University. For example, the final year at Anglia Ruskin University, Bucks New University, Derby University, the University of West of Scotland and many more...
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply for this course.
(1) Purchase the course from the above link. After purchase, you will have full access to the course and receive instructions to complete enrolment. or
(2) Complete the following admission application form and return it to our admission office. The admission office will check your application and issue you an offer letter before getting access to the course.