The objective of the Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The qualification's content is focused on people management, managing projects, marketing, finance for managers, business law, business ethics, and social responsibility.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 7, equivalent to UK University postgraduate diploma and accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF). Level 5 represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities, and competencies assessed in academic terms as equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 5
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/2176/3
- OTHM Qualifications Awarding Qualifications award qualification.
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- Critically reflect on issues of management and leadership at the operational and strategic levels.
- Understand reflective practice and its implications for personal and professional development.
- Critical reflection on strategies for effective leadership in a broad range of contexts.
- Develop an understanding of project management.
- Understand how to manage and lead people within the organisation.
- Critically develop an understanding of marketing, accounting, business law and ethics.
- Develop decision-making skills for effective decision-making in the organisation.
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of 6 mandatory units for 120 credits. Each unit has 20 credits.
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
- Accounting for Managers (20 credits)
- Business Law (20 credits)
- Business Ethics (20 credits)
You will write one assignment for each unit. There are a total of six assignments to submit for this qualification. To achieve a ‘pass’ in each unit, learners will demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), which is available to you to study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete three units to achieve 120 credits. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issues the qualification certificate and unit transcript.
Who is this course for?
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management is suitable for learners to become senior administrators, managers and leaders of SMEs - Small and Medium-Sized Organisations or large-sized organisations in the public or private sector. It is also suitable for job progression and personal and professional development.
Primary employment areas include senior administrative, management and leadership roles in any sector (public or private). The qualification also helps learners in job progression, and personal or professional development.
Progression to the BA (Hons) Business Management
Successful learners of this qualification will be eligible to study the final year of the UK Bachelor Honour degree to achieve BA (Hons) Business Management degree entirely online. The degree is delivered in 12 months by our partner London Graduate School. Students should also have 120 credits at Level 4 in Business Management.
How to Apply?
There are three ways to apply for this course.
(1) Purchase the course from this link - Click Here. or
(2) Purchase the course on a Monthly payment plan - Click Here or
(2) Complete the admission application form - Click Here
Once we receive your application, you will be offered a conditional offer letter to complete the admission process.