Level 5 Diploma in Business Studies provides learners with an excellent foundation for a career to work as managers, administrators, and leaders in an organisation. It designed to ensure that learners get a rich understanding of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change. The course also prepares learners for employment or further studies.
In this course, you will
- Demonstrate evidence of personal and academic development
- Understand how human resources operate within the organisation
- Know how to start, follow up and close a project.
- Evaluate marketing strategies to enhance marketing performance
- Understand accounting techniques to make effective financial decisions
- Understand legal requirements to conduct a business
- Understand the ethical code of conduct to do business.
What will you study?
You will study only six modules of 120 credits. Each unit has 20 credits.
- Human Resource Management
- Business Ethics
- Business Law
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Project Management for Managers
- Strategic Marketing Management
The assessment method of this course is assignment only.
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. After login into your online learning portal, you will study in a structured way - read books/resources online and write your assignments with full study support to complete the whole qualification.
Results and Certificate
Learners will pass six units to achieve the qualification certificate.
Learners who will complete this course can also achieve an additional qualification Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, subject to registration fees. Please enquire to know more.
Who is this course for?
This qualification allows the learner to develop specific knowledge and competency in business administration, management, communicating in a business, managing information and knowledge, and managing self-development.
It is also useful for working professionals for continuing professional development (CPD) or progressing to the higher-level course in the same subject area. You will also get exemptions and credit transfer to achieve an additional Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, leading to a BA Hons Top-Up degree.
The programme's rationale is to provide a career path for learners, such as job progression or direct into employment in the associated area. You can also use this course for an exemption to claim an additional Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, leading to a BA Hons Top-Up degree.