The objective of the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training Management qualification is intended to develop learners’ understanding of teaching, education policy, management theory and practice in education. The qualification further enhances learners the knowledge to work as an effective manager in the education sector. The qualification combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession, develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team leadership. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within education administration and/or management.
This qualification further prepares learners (teachers/trainers) to teach in a wide range of contexts in any subject sector, anywhere, around the world. It is recognised full teaching qualification for the sector.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training Management is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 5 and also accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 5
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/4247/X
- Qualification is awarded by OTHM Qualifications
Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- provide learners with an understanding of the skills and knowledge needed for teaching, learning and assessment in education and training.
- develop learners’ understanding of the key concepts relating to lifelong learning.
- develop learners’ understanding of resource planning and procedures
- prepare learners to plan for own area of responsibility.
- develop learners’ understanding of what contributes to successful leadership in educational contexts, exploring influences on leadership direction.
- develop a framework for learners to enhance their effective teaching skills
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth for personal and professional development
Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training has a total of six units and a total of 120 credits (ETC: 60). Each unit has 20 credits.
- Theories and Principles of Education and Training
- Lifelong Learning: Principles and Issues
- Resource Management in Education
- Develop and Evaluate Operational Plans for Own Area of Responsibility
- Provide Leadership and Direction for Own Area of Responsibility
- Professional Practice and Development in Education and Training
You will write one assignment for each unit. There are a total of six assignments to submit in this qualification. To achieve a ‘pass’ in each unit, learners will provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete six units to achieve 120 credits. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issue you the qualification certificate and units transcript. Fees do not include the awarding body £300 certificate and transcript cost.
Who is this course for?
Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training will benefit learners to become a qualified teacher/trainer and also prepare them for the managerial and leadership role in the education sector. The qualification is also suitable for job progression, personal and professional development.
Primary areas of employment teaching, lecturing in any education sector e.g. further education. You will also have an administrative and managerial role in the education sector.
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply for this course
(1) Purchase the course from the above link, after purchase you will have full access to the course and receive instructions to complete enrolment. or
(2) Complete the following admission application form and return to our admission office. The admission office will check your application and issue you offer letter before you get access to the course.