The aim of the Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Law is to provide learners the opportunity to acquire a broad range of knowledge and understanding and develop a range of skills essential for a successful career in law. There is also the opportunity to progress to a higher-level qualification in law including a bachelor’s degree final year.
The suite of qualifications in this sector will aim to provide the underpinning knowledge of the law contributing to preparation for the Solicitor’ Qualifying Examination.
At the end of the course, a learner is expected to
- Understand how equity interrelates with other legal topics and how equitable principles apply in domestic and commercial context
- Understand the European Union legal system and the main substantive aspects of the European Union laws
- Understand the knowledge and understanding of the principles governing land law
- Understand the foundations of tortious liability, remedies and defences - Law of Tort
Qualification Structure of Level 5 Diploma in Law
The course's overall structure is based on the following units covering several topics relating to learning outcomes. Students are required to complete four units to achieve 120 credits. Each unit has 30 credits.
- Equity and Trusts
- EU Law
- Land Law
- Law of Tort
Qualification Accreditation, Recognition and the awarding body
Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Law is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) by the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England and awarded by Qualifi Ltd - A recognised Awarding Organisation.
- Accredited to Regulated Qualifications Framework - Level 5
- Accredited to European Qualifications Framework - Level 5
The Qualification Accreditation Number is 610/1092/3 (Gov.UK)
Further Education Progression
Level 5 Diploma in Law is suitable for those learners who want to achieve a LLB degree with credit transfer. You can also progress to the one of the following qualifications.
- Level 7 Diploma in Law or
- Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law
Each unit is assessed with an assignment.
Successful learner will be achieve a regulated Qualification of 120 credits, awarded by Qualifi that includes a Certificate and a Transcript to confirm credits and grades. At the end of the qualification, learner will achieve
- Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Law
You can start this course anytime.
How to apply?
There are three options to apply for this course. Please choose a suitable option to get registration.
Option 1 – Click Here to Purchase the course OR
Option 2 – Click here to join the course on 6 Months payment plan OR
Option 3 – Click Here to apply for admission.