Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration meets the need of those wanting to gain a qualification that provides a firm grounding in business administration and a basis for further academic study. This course focuses on the functional areas of management and administration within an organisation and how those disciplines integrate at the operational level, linking with the overall corporate strategy to achieve short, medium and long-term objectives. Diploma in Business Administration is accredited at Level 6 onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) by Qualifi as a regulated qualification (Qualification Accreditation Number: 603/1037/6). The programme has a total of 120 credits.
At the end of Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration, learners will be able to,
- Develop problem-solving techniques and critical thinking skills in a business situation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the internal structure and external relationship for companies doing business at an international level.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the organisation and its management system.
- Examine the concept of entrepreneurship, including behaviours, processes and skills related to small business and enterprise.
- Manage budget and perform financial analysis to the organisations for effective decision making.
- Manage complex issues in the organisation to improve management practice.
- Perform environmental analysis for strategic marketing decision making to implement the strategy.
- Develop managerial and leadership skills to manage team performance.
- Gain knowledge about the advanced economic literature and legal systems in which business operate.
- Understand strategic human resource techniques and tools to manage employees’ performance.
- Apply research methodologies for effective decision making.
- Develop an ability to conduct an independent academic research.
Qualification Structure of Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration
Learners need to complete five units to achieve the full Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration.
Unit 01 - Management Control (20 credits)
This unit's primary aim is to familiarise the learner with the concepts and application in business organisations of management control systems.
Unit 02 - Management of Sale Force (20 credits)
The unit aims to explore the concept of customer relationship management and sales force management for planning and decision-making to meet the salesforce target in the local and international market.
Unit 03 - Strategic Marketing Management (20 credits)
This unit aims to introduce learners to the strategic reflections on the major issues of marketing management. Learners will be able to understand marketing literature, planning process, segmentation and target marketing.
Unit 04 - Business Law (20 credits)
This unit aims to introduce the importance of law in businesses and organisations, including the main features of English Legal systems, contract laws, sales of goods acts and credit transactions, and intellectual property law. This unit will develop analytical skills in law and encourages their application to business contexts.
Unit 05 - Research Project including Research Methods (40 credits)
This course aims to introduce learners to key concepts relating to good research design, research techniques, and the collection, presentation and analysis of data to complete the research project. You will also investigate the quality issues associated with data handling.
Accreditation and International Recognition
Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration is a regulated qualification in England by OfQual (Qualifications and Examination Regulator in England, UK). It is also accredited to EQF at Level 6. The awarding body is Qualifi Ltd.
Each unit is assessed with an assignment.
Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration is a highly-desirable and well-recognised qualification, equivalent level to the UK Bachelor (Hons) degree. It will add benefits to you CV and improve your employability and enable you to work in any public or private sector as a manager in marketing, business development, compliance manager, operations and strategic manager or in any general management areas. Further, Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration provides progression to
- Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management (Qualifi, 120 credits)
- Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (OTHM, 120 credits)
- Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Qualifi, 120 credits)
- Any Level 7 / Postgraduate Level
- Progression to the UK MBA/MA/MSC Degree.
How to Apply?
There are three ways to apply for this course.
(1) Purchase the course from this link - Click Here. or
(2) Purchase the course on Monthly payment plan - Click Here or
(2) Complete the admission application form - Click Here
Once we receive your application or purchase order, we will contact you with an offer/admission letter and instructions to complete the enrolment at Cambridge Management and Leadership School.