The objective of the Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
In this course, you will learn how to
- Apply principles of reflective practice and professional development to develop your own career as a health and social care managers.
- Manage health and social care service quality
- Understand core principles, values and legislation that underpins health and social care provision
- Understand responsibilities to manage Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Workplaces
- Develop an understanding of key financial concepts and tools for managers in health and social care organisations, including making informed financial decisions.
- develop an understanding of the processes involved in the recruitment, management and development of people in the health and social care workplace
- develop management and leadership skills as effective health care professionals
- develop research skills to conduct an independent research project.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is a formal qualification regulated by OfQual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to the UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) at level 6. Click here to know about the Qualification levels.
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 6
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/6820/2
- The awarding body is OTHM Qualifications.
Learners need to complete six (6) units to achieve the full Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management.
- Personal and Professional Development (20 credits)
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Principles of Leadership and Management (20 credits)
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Workplaces (20 credits)
- Resource Management in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits)
At the end of the qualification, learners will achieve the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (120 credits).
The methods for assessing student performance are through each unit's assignment to evaluate different aspects of learning objectives.
How will you study?
You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study from anywhere around the world.
Successful learners will get full tuition/delivery support from Cambridge Management and Leadership School.
Who should study this qualification?
You should study this course for a formal academic qualification at Level 6. Level 6 is a UK RQF, equivalent to a UK Bachelor Honour degree. Learners who study this qualification hold a Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent-level qualifications. This course is also suitable for managers in the care setting as it provides personal and professional development.
Learners will have a career to work as a manager, supervisor or care officer with management responsibilities in the health or social care organisation. You will also progress to MSC in Health and Social Care Management with us.
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply for this course.
(1) Purchase the course from this link - Click Here. or
(2) Complete the admission application form - Click Here
Once we receive your application, you will be offered an conditional offer letter to complete the admission process.
Give a comment