Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is designed to meet senior/middle managers and accountants' needs in running their businesses and facilitating their job progression. This qualification provides you with essential skills in Accounting and Finance needed to enhance your career progression in any public or private sector in the UK or abroad. This qualification provides the following skills where you will be able to
- Understand and apply the principles of accounting and finance in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of accounting and finance within the industry
- Understand and apply the principles of accounting and finance in a specific environment.
- Understand and interpret financial information for effective decision making.
- Understand core concepts of financial management for strategic decision making.
- Learn core skills to work as a strategic auditor to achieve a true and fair view of the published accounts.
- Learn tools and techniques for effective corporate reporting, investment analysis and the corporate decision making.
- Improve the employability in the financial and non-financial world.
- Analyse financial problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Work independently and as part of a team to achieve the organisation objectives.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Qualification Accreditation and Recognition
Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) by OfQual (Qualification and Examination Regulator in England, UK) and awarded by Qualifi Ltd awarding organisation. International accreditation and equivalence are
- England: Accredited to Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF in England UK) - Level 7
- Europe: Accredited to European Qualifications Framework (Europe) - Level 7
- Scotland: Equivalent to Scottish Qualifications and Credit Framework Level 11
- Higher Education: Equivalent level to the UK Framework of Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQs) Level 7
Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/0723/7
Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance focuses on developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip learners with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective accounting and finance manager. Learners must complete the following 6 mandatory units/modules and achieve 120 credits.
Unit 01 - Strategic and Global Finance (20 credits)
Unit 02 - Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
Unit 03 - Strategic Auditing (20 credits)
Unit 04 - Ethical Behaviour and Corporate Governance (20 credits)
Unit 05 - Corporate Reporting (20 credits)
Unit 06 - Financial Analyst (20 credits)
How will you study?
You will study via our Virtual Learning Platform in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Who is this course for?
Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is suitable for learners who seek job progression or career development in senior position at the operational or strategic level. This course is also suitable for learners who seek career change or entering to the employment after a period of absence. The qualification provides a cost-effective and affordable route with credit transfer to join a UK MSC Accounting and Finance degree.
This course provides a variety of careers and encourages learners to gain the skills, knowledge, and understanding to help them achieve their goals and aspirations. Career destinations are senior management positions, senior accountants, finance and investment analysts, General Auditor, investment bankers or director/manager in the public or private sector. You will also have the following progression to the MSC in Accounting and Finance with credit transfer or an MBA degree.
How to Apply?
There are three ways to apply for this course.
(1) Purchase the course from this link - Click Here. or
(2) Purchase the course on Monthly payment plan - Click Here or
(2) Complete the admission application form - Click Here
Once we receive your application or purchase order, we will contact you with an offer/admission letter and instructions to complete the enrolment at Cambridge Management and Leadership School.