Level 7 Diploma in CPD for Leadership has been created to develop CPD (continuing professional development) in Leadership, for those who want to draw from their personal experience and develop their leadership understanding and skills, professionally academically and practically for their personal and professional development. CPD is a continuous professional development, required for each manager and leader in the organisation, regardless of the sector and the size. The focus of this qualification is the exploration and practical research into leadership as a subject in order to apply this knowledge into a new environment.
The Level 7 qualification will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current leadership roles, tools, techniques and models. The emphasis placed on current Leadership concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st-century business environment and context and goes beyond the normal examination of Anglo-American management models.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 7 Diploma in CPD for Leadership is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 7, equivalent to UK University postgraduate diploma and also accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 7
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/4994/3
- Qualification is awarded by Qualifi Awarding Qualifications
Level 7 Diploma in CPD for Leadership
- Critically reflect on issues at the forefront of leadership.
- Understand reflective practice and its implications for personal and professional development.
- Critical reflection on strategies for effective leadership in a broad range of contexts.
- Conduct primary research in the field of leadership.
- Communicate ideas clearly and effectively, and reflect on the importance of communicating in a style appropriate to a variety of audiences, in a variety of formats (written, oral, etc.)
- Review, critically evaluate and integrate information from a variety of theories, models and/or methods informal research in a practical manner.
- Apply analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to a range of theoretical and practical scenarios.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written format.
- Evaluate and review how their own skills and work can contribute to leadership in sport and in
- Identify and apply ideas and concepts from one domain to another.
Level 7 Diploma in CPD for Leadership has a total of three units and a total of 60 credits (ETC: 30). Each unit has 20 credits.
- Contemporary Issues Underpinning Leadership in CPD
- Developing Research and CPD
- Effective Communication through CPD
You will write one assignment for each unit. There are a total of three assignments to submit in this qualification. To achieve a ‘pass’ in each unit, learners will provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete three units to achieve 60 credits. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issue you the qualification certificate and units transcript.
Who is this course for?
Level 7 Diploma in CPD for Leadership will benefit senior administrators, managers and leaders of SMEs - Small and Medium-Sized Organisations or large-sized organisation in the public or private sector, regardless their profession to develop and enhance their management and leadership skills. It is also suitable for job progression, personal and professional development.
Primary areas of employment include senior administrative, management and leadership role in any sector. The qualification also help learners in the job progression, personal or professional development
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply for this course
(1) Purchase the course from the above link, after purchase you will have full access to the course and receive instructions to complete enrolment. or
(2) Complete the following admission application form and return to our admission office. The admission office will check your application and issue you offer letter before you get access to the course.