The Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management qualification is designed for managers who have the expert and personal encouragement in deciphering organisational strategy into effective operational performance. This programme provides learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry through a lifelong-learning orientation.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 7, equivalent to UK University postgraduate diploma and also accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 7
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/4404/0
Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management will develop the Learner’s advanced abilities and skills to:
- Understand and apply the principles of management in a business environment
- Improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team 6. Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management has a total of four units and a total of 120 credits (ETC: 60). Each unit has 30 credits.
- Marketing Approaches in Hospitality and Tourism
- Strategic Planning Facets in Hospitality and Tourism
- Tourism Policy in International Context and Development
- The Culture and Society in Tourism
You will write an assignment in and then submit for your assessor to mark in the Cambridge Management and Leadership School Virtual Learning Platform. Assessment methods are 'Assignments only', there are no examinations.
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. After login to your online learning portal, you will study in a structured way - read books/resources online and write your assignments with full study support to complete the qualification.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete 4 units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by the awarding body, Qualifi Ltd. Qualifi Ltd is an internationally recognised awarding organisation, regulated by UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator (Ofqual).
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for any individuals from all over the world who are
- Seeking career development at an advanced level in the hospitality and tourism industry OR
- Already on the job (managerial/supervisor/administrator/leader in the sector) for personal and professional development OR
- Re-entering employment after a period of absence OR
- Seeking a career change to Hospitality, Event and Tourism Industry OR
- willing to achieve an affordable Master degree at the dissertation stage at the UK University after achieving 120 credits from this qualification.
The rationale of the qualification is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their capabilities at the managerial level within the hospitality and tourism sector.
Primary areas of employment include:
- Senior Resort Manager
- Senior Restaurant Manager
- Senior Hotel and Spa (Hospitality Manager)
- Travel and Tourism consultants
- Event Manager
- Wedding Manager
- Senior Accommodation Manager
- Cabin Crew Manager
- Tour Manager
- Tourism Officer or
- Business Owner/Director in Hospitality or Tourism Enterprise
Upon completing the Level 7 Diploma, learners can progress to a master degree at the dissertation stage or our Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.