The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management is designed to meet the needs of senior/middle managers in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to high levels within their organisation. Managers need to be aware of issues, able to analyse their potential outcomes and consequences, and decide how to react. They do not have to be expert in all areas of business, but they need to possess a general awareness of what specialist facilities and services exist, and how they can assist in carrying out that role. The programme includes contemporary topics reflecting key issues within the 21st – century business environment as well as the latest developments in management research.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 7, equivalent to UK University postgraduate diploma and also accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 7
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/0722/5
Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management will develop the Learner’s advanced abilities and skills to:
- Understand and apply the principles of human resource management to any organisation in the public or private sector
- Improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between human resource management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to HRM and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth for personal and professional development
Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management has a total of six units and a total of 120 credits (ETC: 60). Each unit has 20 credits.
- Contemporary HRM
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
You will write an assignment in and then submit for your assessor to mark in the Cambridge Management and Leadership School Virtual Learning Platform. Assessment methods are 'Assignments only', there are no examinations.
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. After login to your online learning portal, you will study in a structured way - read books/resources online and write your assignments with full study support to complete the qualification.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete 6 units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by the awarding body, Qualifi Ltd. Qualifi Ltd is an internationally recognised awarding organisation, regulated by UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator (Ofqual).
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for any individuals from all over the world who are
- Seeking career development at an advanced level in the Human Resource Management in any public or private sector OR
- Already on the job (managerial/leader level in the sector) for personal and professional development OR
- Re-entering employment after a period of absence OR
- Seeking a career change to Human Resource (HR) OR
- willing to achieve an affordable Master degree at the dissertation stage at the UK University after achieving 120 credits from this qualification.
The rationale of the qualification is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their capabilities at the managerial level within the HRM.
Primary areas of employment include:
- Human Resources Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Strategic Human Resource Manager
- HR Director
- Benefits Analyst/Manager
- HR Information Systems Manager
- Labour Relations Manager
Upon completing the Level 7 Diploma, learners can progress to a final stage of MSC in HRM or an equivalent qualification such as MBA Top Up.