The main aim of Level 7 Diploma in Management and Leadership is to develop business management, administration, and leadership skills to managers, leaders or learners who can work more effectively to develop a new or existing business operations. The qualification has been created to develop and reward the managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to their relevant sectors.
The course is aimed at those who are seeking managerial or leadership roles in small, medium or large corporations. The qualification will provide access and progression in learning within the management, leadership and strategy vocational area and improve Learners career development opportunities, enhancing their career prospects in their chosen area of employment. The qualification has a clear work-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside theoretical fundamentals.
At the end of the qualification, learners will be able to
- Develop learners’ understanding of strategic and change management models
- To understand and apply the principles of management and leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- To improve the job progression of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Achieve the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership in addition to the Level 7 Diploma in Management and Leadership .
- Develop, plan and implement strategies with effective decision making in finance, supply chain, entrepreneurship, innovation or marketing.
Level 7 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a 80 credit qualification based on four units. Each unit has 20 credits.
- Management and Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you to study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods include assignments. There are no exams in this course.
Results and Certificate
Learners must pass 4 units to achieve Level 7 Diploma in Management and Leadership, awarded by EBMA.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for individuals from all over the world. For example,
- Learners who are already on job and looking for higher-level qualification for job progressions, personal and professional development;
- Learners who are re-entering employment after a period of absence;
- Learners who are seeking a career change;
- Learners who would want to progress to a Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with Cambridge Management and Leadership School or progress to MBA.
Learners will have lots of career opportunities to work in senior positions such as Senior Management Consultant, Strategic Analyst, Director, Marketing Manager, Operational Manager/Director, Business Relationship Manager, CEO, or Financial Adviser... You can also have an option to complete an MBA or Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with us.