The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is 120 credit qualification accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and European Qualifications Framework (EQF) at Postgraduate Level 7. The main aim of this qualification is to develop strategic management and leadership skills for managers, leaders and individuals who have the authority and personal attributes to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. This qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace. The qualification has a clear work-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside theoretical fundamentals.
Learning Objectives of the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
At the end of the qualification, learners will be able to
- Develop learners’ understanding of strategic and change management models
- develop and implement a strategic organisational change management plan
- Understand the principles, concepts, differences, and approaches to contemporary leadership.
- Understand ethical decision making and organisational value.
- Understand HR and plan to develop human resource strategies.
- Critically review the literature on a business research topic and write a research proposal for their potential MBA degree dissertation.
- Develop, plan and implement strategies with effective decision making in finance, supply chain, entrepreneurship, innovation or marketing.
Accreditation, Recognition and Equivalence
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework by Ofqual (Regulator in England) and awarded by OTHM Qualifications. International accreditations and equivalence are
- Accredited to Regulated Qualifications Framework (England UK) - Level 7
- Accredited to European Qualifications Framework (Europe) - Level 7
- Equivalent to Scottish Qualifications and Credit Framework Level 11
- Equivalent level to the UK Framework of Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQs) Level 7
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is 120 credit qualification based on only six units. Each unit has 20 credits.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Strategic Marketing
- Supply Chain and Operations Management OR Strategic Change Management
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods include assignments. There are no exams in this course.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete 6 units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by OTHM Qualifications Awarding Organisation.
Awarding body Registration fees
Registration Fee of OTHM Awarding body is £300. This fee is payable at the time of enrolment with Cambridge Management and Leadership School, we will then register you with OTHM Qualifications to its OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. Once we will register you with OTHM Qualifications Awarding Organisation, you will receive a Unique Registration Number for correspondence with Cambridge Management and Leadership School or OTHM. You will also write the same registration number on your Assignments Cover Sheet.
Progressions to MBA Top Up – University of Chichester
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits) is the only qualification which provides students with an opportunity to complete MBA Degree at the dissertation stage, awarded by the University of Chichester and delivered by OTHM Qualifications. Cambridge Management and Leadership School will help you in making admission to this MBA Top Up. For more information, please visit
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for individuals from all over the world. For example,
- Individuals who are already on job and looking for higher level qualification for job progressions, personal and professional development and/OR
- Individuals who are re-entering employment after a period of absence And/OR
- Individuals who are seeking a career change And/OR
- Individuals who would want to progress to a Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with Cambridge Management and Leadership School And/OR
- Individuals who would like to complete an MBA degree with the UK Public University – University of Chichester (MBA Top Up – 60 credits). You will only study a research project unit with OTHM Qualification, then the degree will be awarded by the University of Chichester – that also includes Graduation at the University.
Learners will have lots of career opportunities to work in senior positions such as Senior Management Consultant, Strategic Analyst, Director, Marketing Manager, Operational Manager/Director, Business Relationship Manager, CEO, or Financial Adviser... You can also have an option to complete an MBA at the Dissertation Level (60 credits only) awarded by the University of Chichester.