The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 120 credit qualification accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and European Qualifications Framework (EQF) at Postgraduate Level 7. This qualification aims to develop strategic management and leadership skills for managers, leaders, and individuals who have the authority and personal attributes to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. This qualification reflects current practise in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace. The qualification has a clear work-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside theoretical fundamentals.
Learning Objectives of the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
At the end of the qualification, learners will be able to
- Develop learners’ understanding of strategic and change management models
- develop and implement a strategic organisational change management plan
- Understand the principles, concepts, differences, and approaches to contemporary leadership.
- Understand ethical decision making and organisational value.
- Understand HR and plan to develop human resource strategies.
- Critically review the literature on a business research topic and write a research proposal for their potential MBA degree dissertation.
- Develop, plan and implement strategies with effective decision making in finance, supply chain, entrepreneurship, innovation or marketing.
Accreditation, Recognition, and Equivalence
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework by Ofqual (Regulator in England) and awarded by OTHM Qualifications. International accreditations and equivalence are
- Accredited to Regulated Qualifications Framework (England UK) - Level 7
- Accredited to European Qualifications Framework (Europe) - Level 7
- Equivalent to Scottish Qualifications and Credit Framework Level 11
- Equivalent level to the UK Framework of Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQs) Level 7
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is 120 credit qualification based on only six units. Each unit has 20 credits.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
Optional Units (selection two)
5. Strategic Marketing
6 Supply Chain and Operations Management
7. Strategic Change Management
8. Strategic Financial Management
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you to study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods include assignments. There are no exams in this course.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete 6 units and achieve 120 credits. OTHM Qualifications Awarding Organisation will issue the qualification certificate and final transcript.
Progressions to MBA Top-Up – University of Chichester
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits) is the only qualification that provides students with an opportunity to complete an MBA Degree at the dissertation stage. Cambridge Management and Leadership School will help you in making admission to this MBA Top Up. For more information, please visit MBA Top-Up
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for individuals from all over the world. For example,
- Individuals who are already on the job and looking for higher-level qualification for job progressions, personal and professional development and/OR
- Individuals who are re-entering employment after a period of absence And/OR
- Individuals who are seeking a career change And/OR
- Individuals who would want to progress to a Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with Cambridge Management and Leadership School And/OR
- Individuals who would like to complete an MBA with 120 credits transfer to the UK Universities.
Learners will have many career opportunities to work in senior positions such as Senior Management Consultant, Strategic Analyst, Director, Marketing Manager, Operational Manager/Director, Business Relationship Manager, CEO, or Financial Adviser... You can also have an option to complete an MBA at the Dissertation Level (60 credits only). You will also progress to Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with us.