The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is 120 credit qualification accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and European Qualifications Framework (EQF) at Level 7.
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership require learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current management tools, techniques and models. The qualification scope covers all the primary business functions and how these are interrelated and integrated. The mandatory units provide a holistic study of core organisational issues that are relevant to strategic decisions making, planning and enabling the organisation to achieve its strategic aims and objectives.
The qualification will enable learners to become independent, self-directed learners with tools and motivation to continue learning, developing and reflecting on practice throughout their careers.
At the end of the qualification, learners will be able to
- Develop learners’ understanding of strategic management and leadership,
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- Explore how team performance can be evaluated and optimised to realise strategic objectives.
- Apply financial information for decision making.
- Understand, apply and determine the importance of information system for strategic decision making.
- Understand HR and plan to develop human resource strategies.
- Know how to lead projects
- Know how to apply solutions to organisational change
- Produce, promote, lead and review strategic marketing plan
- Formulate, implement, evaluate, monitor and review strategic plan.
- Determine and evaluate strategic options to support a new strategic position
- Critically review the literature on a business research topic and write a research proposal for their potential MBA degree dissertation.
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is 120 credit qualification based on only eight units. Each unit has 15 credits.
Unit 01 - Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
Unit 02 - Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
Unit 03- Leading a Strategic Management Project
Unit 04 - Strategic Direction
Unit 05 - Strategic Planning
Unit 06 - Development as a Strategic Manager
Unit 07 - Strategic Marketing
Unit 08 - Human Resource Planning
Accreditation and Recognition
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework by Ofqual (Regulator in England) and awarded by Qualifi Ltd awarding organisation. International accreditations and equivalence are
- England: Accredited to Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF in England UK) - Level 7
- Europe: Accredited to European Qualifications Framework (Europe) - Level 7
- Scotland: Equivalent to Scottish Qualifications and Credit Framework Level 11
- QAA/Higher Education: Equivalent level to the UK Framework of Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQs) Level 7
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you to study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods are only assignments. There is no exam in this course.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete eight units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by Qualifi Ltd Awarding Organisation.
Progression to MBA Top-Up
Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership will have a direct progression to the following Universities for MBA Top Up. MBA Top Up is a dissertation stage. You will not have to repeat the full Master qualification but to study at a dissertation stage to achieve Full MBA degree. Cambridge Management and Leadership School has agents to help you with the admission process to Top-up MBA degree to
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Chichester
- The Bucks New University
- The University of West of Scotland and many more....
Please enquire by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org during your study with us.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for leaners, for example,
- Learners who are already on job and looking for higher-level qualification for job progressions, personal and professional development and/or re-entering employment after a period of absence and/or Seeking a career change and/or
- Students who would like to progress to a Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with Cambridge Management and Leadership School and/or want to complete an MBA degree at the dissertation stage at the UK University.
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership provides career opportunities (not an exhaustive list) because it is a higher level qualification in the UK for managers and directors. The qualification is developed in consultation with employers so you will have options to work as a Senior Management Consultant, Strategic Analyst, Director, Marketing Manager, Operational Manager/Director, Business Relationship Manager, CEO, or Financial Adviser. Not only this, you will also have an option to complete an MBA at the Dissertation Level (60 credits only) because of your 120 credits achievement at Cambridge Management and Leadership School.
How to apply?
There are three options to apply for a course. Please select only one option.
Option 1 – Purchase the course and you will get an access to the course. We will contact you to complete the enrolment. OR
Option 2 – Pay Monthly (5 Months) – Click Here to Purchase the Course and pay in 5 monthly instalments of £165/month.
Option 3 – Apply for admission – Click Here To Apply for an admission. Once your admission application is received, we will take 1-3 days to issue you an offer letter.