Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration provides a rich collaborative learning experience where learner exchange views with other participants, interact with research-active tutors and are challenged to become reflective manager. This qualification provides continuous professional development (CPD) to senior managers to evaluate their past, present and future performance. Learners will develop their management view through teamwork, group interaction, case studies, business simulation and work-based learning and reflection. Drawing on personal experience and applying their newly acquired skills and knowledge are key elements of the programme. The course equips learners to be confident, creative, and capable manager, well versed in all management and administration functions, with the flexibility to see situations from a fresh perspective. This course builds on a critical perspective that enables learners to explore their leadership styles, understand their strengths and weaknesses, and consider various approaches to change. Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration also provides its learners with realistic and appropriate career-related guidance for early 21st-century employment markets. Moreover, this qualification creates an opportunity for learners to complete their MBA degree with us.
The qualification has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future and continue bringing recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. This qualification is aimed at those who are seeking middle and executive-level roles in medium or large corporations. The qualification will provide access and progression in learning within the management, leadership, and strategy vocational area and improve learners' career development opportunities, enhancing their career prospects in their chosen employment area.
The qualification scope covers the primary business functions and aims to provide a holistic study of core organisational issues that executive management would be expected to take responsibility for. The qualification provides a learning programme for those who want to develop their knowledge, skills, and understanding of organisations and how executive management can help achieve organisational and strategic objectives.
The Level 7 programme will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and apply a wide range of management theory, techniques and models, discipline-specific theory, practice and tools. By analysing and critiquing national and international organisations, Learners will examine how the different functions and disciplines affect the organisation’s strategy, success and way it operates. The qualification also requires Learners to demonstrate a range of skills required for executive level management, including problem-solving and report writing. Learners will also develop their research and analytical skills. The qualification will enable learners to become independent, self-directed, with the tools and motivation to continue learning, developing and reflecting on practice throughout their careers.
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration provides key following learning benefits to students where they
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment.
- To improve learners' employability in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Achieve the Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management in addition to the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Progress to Dissertation Stage to complete the MBA degree
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration consists of the following units. Each unit has 15 credits. The minimum credits are 120, and the maximum credits are 135.
- International Marketing Management
- Organisational Development and Change
- Financial Management
- International Business Strategy
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Research Methods for Managers
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development
- Business and Sustainability
Achieve Double Awards
Students who will complete Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration are also eligible to get Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management, subject to the recognition of prior learning, awarding body registration and the quality assurance fees.
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration provides various careers and encourages learners to gain the skills, knowledge, and understanding to help them achieve their goals and aspirations. Graduates can seek Director or Senior Manager Role in the area of HR, Supply Chain, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Technology, Banking, and Health Service.
How to Apply?
There are three ways to apply for this course.
(1) Purchase the course from this link - Click Here. or
(2) Purchase the course on Monthly payment plan - Click Here or
(2) Complete the admission application form - Click Here
Once we receive your application or purchase order, we will contact you with an offer/admission letter and instructions to complete the enrolment at Cambridge Management and Leadership School.