Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration provides a rich collaborative learning experience where learner exchange views with other participants, interact with research-active tutors and are challenged to become a reflective manager. This qualification provides continuous professional development (CPD) to senior managers where learners evaluate their past, present and future performance. Learners will develop their view of management through teamwork, group interaction, case studies, business simulation and work-based learning and reflection. Drawing on personal experience and applying their newly acquired skills and knowledge are key elements of the programme. The course equips learners to be a confident, creative, and capable manager, well versed in all management and administration functions, with the flexibility to see situations from a fresh perspective. This course builds on a critical perspective that enables learners to explore their leadership styles, understand their strengths and weaknesses, and consider a variety of approaches to change. Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration also provides its learners with the realistic and appropriate career-related guidance for early 21st-century employment markets. Moreover, this qualification creates an opportunity for learners to complete their MBA degree with us.
The qualification has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. This qualification is aimed at those who are seeking middle and executive level roles in medium or large corporations. The qualification will provide access and progression in learning within the management, leadership and strategy vocational area and improve Learners career development opportunities, enhancing their career prospects in their chosen area of employment.
The qualification scope covers the primary business functions and aims to provide a holistic study of core organisational issues that executive management would be expected to take responsibility for. The qualification provides a programme of learning for those who want to develop their knowledge, skills and understanding of organisations and how executive management can help to achieve organisational and strategic objectives.
The Level 7 programme will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and apply a wide range of management theory, techniques and models and discipline-specific theory, practice and tools. By analysing and critiquing national and international organisations Learners will examine how the different functions and disciplines affect the organisation’s strategy, success and way it operates. The qualification also requires Learners to demonstrate a range of skills required for executive level management including problem-solving and report writing. Learners will also develop their research and analytical skills. The qualification will enable learners to become independent, self-directed, with the tools and motivation to continue learning, developing and reflecting on practice throughout their careers.
Why Stage 1 - MBA
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration provides key following learning benefits to students where they
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Achieve the Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management in addition to the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Progress to Dissertation Stage to complete the MBA degree
Structure of the Qualification
MBA - Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration is a very important and highly paid qualification to manage all aspects of the organisation/company. We designed this programme to help individuals to get full knowledge relating to modules/subjects specified below in order to prepare learners to lead, manage and organise their work in different fields while working for any local, national or multinational organisations.
Stage 1 MBA - Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration contains following units where you will build assignments in a structured way with full support from industry experts and lecturers.
It will take minimum 6 months for you to complete assignments and get results
- Strategic Marketing, Corporate Strategy, Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy,
- Project Management
- Human Resource Practice, Leadership and Managing People,
- Global Trade and its impact on Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development
We will also train you to learn Research, Problem Solving and Business Reporting which will ultimately help you to work towards University Dissertation Level
Applicants are required to have one of the following qualifications to study the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration,
- Bachelor Degree
- ACCA or CIMA
- Overseas MBA Degree
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma in Business, Management and Leadership
- Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration or an equivalent qualification.
Students who do not hold above entry qualification will also be considered based on their work experience. Please enquire to know your eligibility.
What will I achieve?
Successful learners will achieve EBMA - Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
Achieve Double Postgraduate Awards
Students who will complete Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration are also eligible to get
- Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management (Qualifi Ltd Awarding Body) with an £450.00
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration provides a variety of careers and encourages learners to gain the skills, knowledge and understanding that will help them achieve their goals and aspirations. Graduates can seek Director or Senior Manager Role in the area of HR, Supply Chain, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Technology, Banking, and Health Service.
In addition, obtaining this qualification would be beneficial for those who are re-entering employment after a period of absence and for those who are seeking a career change as it provides careers related guidance and support to students which are
- Positive, constructive and helpful
- Impartial and client centred
- Progression to the Level 8 Diploma in Management and Leadership or
- Progression to the MBA - Dissertation Stage