The Level 7 Diploma in Business Management is designed to provide essential business management and leadership skills to managers, leaders and individuals who want to know business management functions of how to manage and lead an organisation. The qualification has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
This qualification is aimed at those who are seeking managerial roles in small, medium or large corporations. The qualification will provide access and progression in learning within the management, leadership and strategy vocational area and improve Learners career development opportunities, enhancing their career prospects in their chosen area of employment. The qualification has a clear work-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside theoretical fundamentals.
At the end of the qualification, learners will be able to
- Develop learners’ understanding of strategic and change management models
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Achieve the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership in addition to the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management.
- Develop, plan and implement strategies with effective decision making in finance, supply chain, entrepreneurship, innovation or marketing.
Level 7 Diploma in Business Management is 80 credit qualification based on only four units. Each unit has 20 credits.
- International Business Strategy
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Human Resource Management
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you to study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods include assignments. There are no exams in this course.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete 4 units successfully and achieve 80 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by EBMA Awarding Organisation.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for individuals from all over the world. For example,
- Individuals who are already on job and looking for higher-level qualification for job progressions, personal and professional development and/OR
- Individuals who are re-entering employment after a period of absence And/OR
- Individuals who are seeking a career change And/OR
- Individuals who would want to progress to a Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with Cambridge Management and Leadership School or progress to MBA.
Learners will have lots of career opportunities to work in senior positions such as Senior Management Consultant, Strategic Analyst, Director, Marketing Manager, Operational Manager/Director, Business Relationship Manager, CEO, or Financial Adviser... You can also have an option to complete an MBA or Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with us.