The Level 7 Diploma's objective in Education Management and Leadership is to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory, and education practice. The qualification at the UK Postgraduate level provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policymakers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the education sector.
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Education Management and Leadership combines theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in leading change, effective performance, and team leadership.
Learners will be able to work in various administration, managerial, and leadership roles within the education and training sector, anywhere, around the world.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Education Management and Leadership is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 7, equivalent to UK University postgraduate diploma and also accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 7
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/4248/1
- The awarding body is OTHM Qualifications.
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Education Management and Leadership
- provide learners with a thorough understanding of the link between current educational research and practice by developing an understanding of educational theory, policy and practice.
- Develop learners’ understanding of ways in which educational leadership and management can provide support during the process of change, developing leadership in the learners’ own educational context
- develop learners’ understanding of the importance of managing intercultural communication and perspectives that help to determine educational policy applicable to national and international contexts.
- develop learners’ theoretical and practical grounding in teaching and learning approaches related to subject pedagogic knowledge and pedagogic practices.
- Develop learners’ understanding of the reflective practices to apply this to their roles in an educational context, leading to personal development planning.
- Develop learners’ research skills to include understanding different research approaches, formulate research proposals, plan research activity, analyse and interpret data, and the relationship between research and evidence-based practice.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth for personal and professional development
Level 7 Diploma in Education Management and Leadership has a total of six units and a total of 120 credits (ETC: 60). Each unit has 20 credits.
- Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice
- The Management of Educational Change
- Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives
- Pedagogy and Practice in Education
- Leading Reflective Practice in Education
- Research Methods in Education
You will write one assignment for each unit. To achieve a ‘pass’ in each unit, learners will demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete six units to achieve 120 credits. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issue the qualification certificate and units transcript.
Who is this course for?
Level 7 Postgraduate qualification in Education Management and Leadership will benefit lecturers, tutors, trainers, teachers, policymakers, managers, leaders and educationalists from any education sectors to develop and enhance their management and leadership skills. It is also suitable for job progression, personal and professional development.
Primary areas of employment include senior administrative, management and leadership role in any training and education sector.
How to Apply?
There are three ways to apply for this course.
(1) Purchase the course from this link - Click Here. or
(2) Purchase the course on Monthly payment plan - Click Here or
(2) Complete the admission application form - Click Here
Once we receive your application, you will be offered an conditional offer letter to complete the admission process.