Postgraduate - Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management enables Learners to understand and apply management concepts, models and techniques, and demonstrate skills associated with management operating at the strategic level in organisations. The qualification explores some of the main functions and disciplines that underpin effective and successful organisations, namely finance, human resources, operations, marketing and project management. It also explores how supply chain, quality and trade consideration impact organisations.
The Level 7 programme will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and apply a wide range of management theory, techniques and models and discipline-specific theory, practice and tools. By analysing and critiquing national and international organisations Learners will examine how the different functions and disciplines affect the organisation’s strategy, success and way it operates.
The qualification also requires Learners to demonstrate a range of skills required for executive level management including problem-solving and report writing. Learners will also develop their research and analytical skills. The qualification will enable learners to become independent, self-directed, with the tools and motivation to continue learning, developing and reflecting on practice throughout their careers.
The Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management aims to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation.
- Learn from a curriculum supported by the most recent content relevant to a contemporary business environment.
- Develop new skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied.
- Prepare for higher-level positions in management through personal and professional development as a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments
- Have assessments marked and moderated by respected professionals with practical experience across a number of business sectors and management fields
- Be supported by a digital online platform and develop a personalised e-portfolio to improve the transparency and portability of the qualification
- Progress along a pathway to gain a higher level qualification
Key Benefits of Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management
This qualification provides key following learning benefits to students where they
- Understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- Understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- Improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Progress to Dissertation Stage to complete MBA degree
Structure of the Qualification
MBA is a very important and highly paid qualification to manage all aspects of the organisation/company. We designed this programme to help individuals to get full knowledge relating to modules/subjects specified below in order to prepare learners to lead, manage and organise their work in different fields while working for any local, national or multinational organisations.
Stage 1 MBA contains following units where you will build assignments in a structured way with full support from industry experts and lecturers.
It will take minimum 6 months for you to complete assignments and get results
- Strategic Marketing, Corporate Strategy, Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy, Project Management
- Human Resource Practice, Leadership and Managing People, Global Trade and its impact on Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development
We will also train you to learn Research, Problem Solving and Business Reporting which will ultimately help you to work towards University Dissertation Level
Applicants are required to have one of the following qualifications,
- ACCA or CIMA
- Bachelor Degree
- Overseas MBA Degree
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma in Business, Management and Leadership
- Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration or an equivalent qualification. OR
- Sufficient work experience
What will I achieve?
Successful learners will achieve Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management (Qualifi Ltd Awarding Body).
Achieve Double Postgraduate Awards
Students who will complete Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management are also eligible to get
- Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (EBMA) at an additional charge of 350 GBP.
This course provides a variety of careers and encourages learners to gain the skills, knowledge and understanding that will help them achieve their goals and aspirations. Graduates can seek Director or Senior Manager Role in the area of HR, Supply Chain, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Technology, Banking, and Health Service.
In addition, obtaining this qualification would be beneficial for those who are re-entering employment after a period of absence and for those who are seeking a career change as it provides careers related guidance and support to students which are
- Positive, constructive and helpful
- Impartial and client centred
- Progression to the Level 8 Diploma in Management and Leadership or
- Progression to the MBA - Dissertation Stage
- Progression to Doctorate of Business Administration