Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management is a UK postgraduate qualification. It enables learners to understand and apply management concepts, models and techniques, and demonstrate skills associated with management operating at the strategic level in organisations. The qualification explores some of the main functions and disciplines that underpin effective and successful organisations: finance, human resources, operations, marketing and project management. It also explores how supply chain, quality and trade consideration impact organisations.
The Level 7 programme will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and apply a wide range of management theory, techniques and models, discipline-specific theory, practice and tools. By analysing and critiquing national and international organisations, Learners will examine how the different functions and disciplines affect the organisation’s strategy, success and way it operates.
The qualification also requires Learners to demonstrate a range of skills required for executive level management, including problem-solving and report writing. Learners will also develop their research and analytical skills. The qualification will enable learners to become independent, self-directed, with the tools and motivation to continue learning, developing and reflecting on practice throughout their careers.
The Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management aims to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation.
- Learn from a curriculum supported by the most recent content relevant to a contemporary business environment.
- Develop new skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied.
- Prepare for higher-level management positions through personal and professional development as a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments.
- Have assessments marked and moderated by respected professionals with practical experience across several business sectors and management fields
- Progress along a pathway to gain a higher level qualification
Key Benefits of Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management
This qualification provides key following learning benefits to students where they
- Understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry
- Understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- Improve the employability of learners in the business world at the senior management level.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Progress to Dissertation Stage to complete an MBA degree
Structure of the Qualification
Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management (leading to MBA Top Up) is a highly paid qualification to manage all aspects of the organisation/company. We designed this programme to help individuals get full knowledge relating to modules/subjects specified below to prepare learners to lead, manage and organise their work in different fields while working for any local, national or multinational organisations.
You will study following units and achieve 120 credits
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy
- Human Resource Practice, Leadership and Managing People
- Global Trade and its Impact on Strategy
- Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Project Management
- Research, Problem Solving and Business Reporting
What will I achieve?
Successful learners will achieve a Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management (Qualifi Ltd Awarding Body).
Achieve Double Postgraduate Awards
Students who will complete the Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management are also eligible to get
- Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (EBMA) at an additional charge of 350 GBP.
This course provides a variety of careers and encourages learners to gain the skills, knowledge, and understanding to help them achieve their goals and aspirations. Graduates can seek a Director or Senior Manager Role in HR, Supply Chain, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Technology, Banking, and Health Service.
Obtaining this qualification would be beneficial for those who are re-entering employment after a period of absence and for those who are seeking a career change as it provides careers related guidance and support to students with the following progression opportunities.
- Progression to the Level 8 Diploma in Management and Leadership or
- Progression to the MBA - Dissertation Stage
- Progression to Doctorate of Business Administration
How to apply?
There are three options to apply for a course. Please choose only 1 option.
Option 3 – Click Here to apply for admission. We will issue you an offer letter with instructions to complete enrolment.