Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management is a UK postgraduate qualification. It enables learners to understand and apply management concepts, models and techniques, and demonstrate skills associated with management operating at the strategic level in organisations. The qualification explores some of the main functions and disciplines that underpin effective and successful organisations: finance, human resources, operations, marketing and project management. It also explores how supply chain, quality and trade consideration impact organisations.
The qualification enables learners to critically evaluate, challenge and apply a wide range of management theory, techniques and models, discipline-specific theory, practice and tools. By analysing and critiquing national and international organisations, learners will examine how the different functions and disciplines affect the organisation’s strategy, success and way it operates.
The qualification also requires learners to demonstrate a range of skills required for executive level management, including problem-solving and report writing. Learners will also develop their research and analytical skills. The qualification will enable learners to become independent, self-directed, with the tools and motivation to continue learning, developing and reflecting on practice throughout their careers.
The Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management aims to give learners the opportunity to learn from a curriculum supported by the most recent content relevant to a contemporary business environment. It also prepares learners for higher-level management positions through personal and professional development as a manager or a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments.
Key Benefits of Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management
This qualification provides key following skills to learners to
- Understand and apply the principles of strategic management and leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry
- Gain knowledge in marketing, finance, strategy, project management and supply chain for effective decision making
- Improve the employability of learners in the business world at the senior management level.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Progress to Dissertation Stage to achieve an MBA degree
Accreditation and International Recognition
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Innovation is accredited to UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) by OfQual (Regulator in England) at Level 7. It is awarded by Qualifi Ltd awarding organisation. International accreditation and equivalence are
- England: Accredited to Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF in England UK) - Level 7
- Europe: Accredited to European Qualifications Framework (Europe) - Level 7
- Scotland: Equivalent to Scottish Qualifications and Credit Framework Level 11
- QAA/Higher Education: Equivalent level to the UK Framework of Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQs) Level 7
Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management includes eight units. Each unit has 15 credits. At the end of the qualification, learners will achieve 120 credits.
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy
- Human Resource Practice, Leadership and Managing People
- Global Trade and its Impact on Strategy
- Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Project Management
- Research, Problem Solving and Business Reporting
Achieve Double Postgraduate Awards
Students who will achieve the Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management can optional claim Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (Awarded by EBMA) via recognition of prior learning (RPL). Learners will have to pay registration fees and pass remaining units (at least two units) to achieve full Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
This course provides a variety of careers and encourages learners to gain the skills, knowledge, and understanding to help them achieve their goals and aspirations. Graduates can seek a Director or Senior Manager Role in HR, Supply Chain, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Technology, Banking, and Health Service.
Obtaining this qualification would be beneficial for those who are re-entering employment after a period of absence and for those who are seeking a career change as it provides careers related guidance and support to students with the following progression opportunities.
- Progression to the Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership or
- Progression to the MBA - Dissertation Stage at Anglia Ruskin University UK or Bucks New University UK
How to apply?
There are three ways to apply for this course.
(1) Purchase the course from this link - Click Here. or
(2) Purchase the course on Monthly payment plan - Click Here or
(2) Complete the admission application form - Click Here
Once we receive your application or purchase order, we will contact you with an offer/admission letter and instructions to complete the enrolment at Cambridge Management and Leadership School.