The purpose of MBA Top Up is to develop management and leadership competencies in individuals in order for them to be effective in their respective organisational roles. The programme addresses the needs of practising or aspiring senior managers or entrepreneurs who require the formal development of management skills. The MBA Fast Track Programme provides an excellent opportunity for applicants with the UK/EU Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in any subject area to gain a further higher qualification to enhance their career prospects. Applications for the MBA Top Up is a Fast Track Programme will be considered from students who can produce evidence of having been awarded the Postgraduate Diploma qualification in relevant areas. Fast Track MBA provides the following skills,
- Understand how organisations operate;
- Develop strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Develop analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Become a problem solver;
- Become a decision making;
- Become a logical thinker;
- Develop presentation, research, and writing skills;
- Develop an understanding of how to interpret, use, and generate financial data;
- Become more self-motivated;
- Develop initiative and effective time management skills;
- Develop project and resource management skills;
- Understand economic fluctuations and external changes that affect business.
Eligible applicants must hold a relevant Postgraduate Diploma qualification e.g. EBMA Level 7 or Qualifi Level 7 diploma. We also accepts other applicants who hold a relevant Postgraduate Diploma Qualification.
Applicants are allowed to complete the MBA Top Up within three months from registration.
Course Structure of MBA Top Up
Dissertation: Students will write a 10-15 thousand word research-based Dissertation on the topic of their choice.
- Intake 2019 - MBA Top Up (Dissertation Only) will cost £3500.00
- We are offering limited scholarships and discounts for eligible students to join this programme. Please enquire today by writing an email to [email protected]
MBA Top Up provides a variety of careers and encourages learners to gain the skills, knowledge and understanding that will help them achieve their goals and aspirations. Graduates can seek Director or Senior Manager Role in the area of HR, Supply Chain, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Banking, and Health Service.
How to apply?
Click here to download Admissions Application, complete and submit us with requested documents.
Successful learners will get full tuition/delivery support from Cambridge Management & Leadership School.