An MBA aims to develop management and leadership competencies in individuals for them to be effective in their respective organisational roles. The programme addresses the needs of practising or aspiring senior managers or entrepreneurs who require the formal development of management skills. The MBA Fast Track Programme provides an excellent opportunity for applicants to enhance their career prospects. Applications for the MBA Top-Up is a Fast Track Programme will be considered from students who can produce evidence of having been awarded the Postgraduate Diploma qualification in relevant areas. Fast Track MBA provides the following skills,
- Understand how organisations operate;
- Develop strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Develop analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Become a problem solver;
- Become a decision making;
- Become a logical thinker;
- Develop presentation, research, and writing skills;
- Develop an understanding of how to interpret, use, and generate financial data;
- Become more self-motivated;
- Develop initiative and effective time management skills;
- Develop project and resource management skills;
- Understand economic fluctuations and external changes that affect business.
Eligible applicants level 6 or an undergraduate qualification.
The qualification has a total of seven units (including 12,000 words dissertation). To progress to a dissertation stage, learners must complete the following six units.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Strategic Marketing
- Supply Chain and Operations Management OR Strategic Change Management
At the end of six units, learners will achieve 120 credits Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, accredited by Ofqual and awarded by OTHM Qualifications Awarding Organisation. Learners will progress to the following unit.
- Dissertation (60 credits)
Total credits and the qualification delivery
The UK MBA degree is 180 credits in total. This qualification is delivered in two phases.
- Cambridge Management and Leadership School entirely deliver 120 credits at Phase 1 - six units.
- 60 credits at Phase 2 - dissertation is entirely delivered by a London Graduate School supervisor, a partner institute of Cambridge Management and Leadership School.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree validated and awarded by the University of Chichester, UK.
How does it look like?
MBA Top-Up provides various careers and encourages learners to gain the skills, knowledge, and understanding that will help them achieve their goals and aspirations. Graduates can seek Director or Senior Manager Role in HR, Supply Chain, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Banking, and Health Service.
How to apply?
Click here for an admission application form, select Master of Business Administration, complete and submit.
Successful learners will get full tuition/delivery support from Cambridge Management & Leadership School.