Corporate governance is the system by which companies are directed and controlled. It is, therefore, necessary for any company/corporate or a business to understand that system useful to governing body/board in order to achieve the good governance. In the Level 7 Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Governance, you will learn the evolution of corporate governance, its importance for any company/business/corporation, the structure of the corporate governance, complex approaches, theories and features of the corporate governance. You will also learn how corporate governance codes are developed over time and their benefits.
In the end of the course, you will be able to develop a practical understanding of the corporate governance and will be able to develop governing body document for any company in any sector.
Learning Objectives of the Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Governance
Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Governance will enable you to,
- Understand the system of corporate governance to direct and control any organisation.
- Develop an understanding of various approaches, features and theories affecting corporate governance development.
- Identify the role of management and governing body
- Understand principles and benefits of good governance
- Develop a deep understanding of various Corporate Governance Codes including UK Corporate Governance Code
- Apply rules and regulation of Governing Body Code to develop a governing body of any organisation in any sector.
This course is very useful or valuable for individuals who would like to learn complex system of corporate governance or who are Shareholders/Directors/Owners or Board Member or even a part of management to further develop their knowledge relating to good governance.
How will you study
Cambridge Management and Leadership School Virtual learning Platform will be available to you study 24/7 in the flexible learning environment. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime with full study support and benefits.
Assessment methods include an assignment. There is no exam in this course. You will be required to submit an assignment of minimum 1500 words to achieve 15 credits.
Results and Certificate
Learners are required to achieve 15 credits to achieve the following qualification, awarded by EBMA
- Level 7 Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Governance