The Level 4 Diploma in Business Management is a 120 credits qualification designed to provide an introduction to organisations' main facets and operations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern-day businesses. The Qualification focuses on developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and attitudes to be an effective organisational manager and leader.
Level 4 Diploma in Business Management enable learners to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
Accreditation and International Recognition
Level 4 Diploma in Business Management is accredited by Ofqual to Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) at Level 4 and European Qualifications Framework (EQF). At the end of the qualification, learners will achieve Level 4 Diploma in Business Management, awarded by Qualifi Awarding Organisation.
Learners will complete six units to achieve the full Level 4 Diploma in Business Management. Each unit has 20 credits.
- Communications in Organisations
- Leadership and the Organisation
- Financial Awareness
- Managing Change
- Business Operations
- Developing Teams
Each unit is assessed with an assignment.
The vocational and applied nature of the qualification means that different learners would benefit from attending a programme of study and achieving the qualification. Learners who have recently completed compulsory education and have chosen to follow a career in business management or a related vocation will acquire the fundamental skills and knowledge to enter the workplace successfully. At the same time, those already in employment will build on existing workplace competencies, which will allow an immediate and positive impact on an organisation and how it conducts its business. Also, obtaining the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management would be beneficial for re-entering employment after a period of absence and seeking a career change.
Learners completing the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management will allow progress to:
- the Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, or
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration or
- the second year of an undergraduate degree at the UK University or
- directly into employment in an associated profession.
How to apply?
There are three ways to apply for this course.
(1) Purchase the course from this link - Click Here. or
(2) Purchase the course on Monthly payment plan - Click Here or
(2) Complete the admission application form - Click Here
Once we receive your application or purchase order, we will contact you with an offer/admission letter and instructions to complete the enrolment at Cambridge Management and Leadership School.