Level 5 Diploma in Business Management has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
Learners will gain insight into the functioning, objectives and processes of organisations, appreciating their diversity and the influences and impact of external forces on them. The fast-changing and complex business environment and different organisation’s ability to stay resilient and respond positively to change and opportunities will be explored. Management of a range of business operations and functions, the management of specific challenges for organisations will introduce Learners to management theory, practice and models that will provide valuable knowledge and know-how.
The rationale of the programmes is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management capabilities within the business sector. Diploma in Business Management is accredited at Level 5 onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) by Qualifi as a regulated qualification (Qualification Accreditation Number: 601/6049/4).
This qualification will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
Learners need to complete six units to achieve the full Level 5 Diploma in Business Management.
The vocational and applied nature of the qualification means that different types of learners would benefit from attending a programme of study and achieving the qualification. Learners who have recently completed compulsory education and have chosen to follow a career in business management or a related vocation will be able to acquire the fundamental skills and knowledge to successfully enter the workplace. Whereas, those already in employment will be able to build on existing workplace competencies which will provide an opportunity to make an immediate and positive impact on an organisation and how it conducts its business. In addition, obtaining this qualification would be beneficial for those who are re-entering employment after a period of absence and for those who are seeking a career change.
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management offers and provides careers related guidance and support to students which are
- Positive, constructive and helpful
- Impartial and client-centred
- Progression to the Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration.
- Progression to the UK BA/BSC (Honour) degree Top Up – Final Year.
Accreditation of Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management is regulated by Ofqual. The awarding body is Qualifi Ltd.
Each unit is assessed through an assignment of minimum 2000 words in length. Students are required to achieve 40% marks to pass the unit.
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study this qualification entirely online.
Intake and how to apply?
You can start the Level 5 Diploma in Business Management anytime. You can either purchase the course and complete the enrolment or use the following link to apply for admission