Level 5 Diploma in Business Management has been created to develop and reward today's business managers and the future and continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
Learners will gain insight into the functioning, objectives and processes of organisations, appreciating their diversity and the influences and impact of external forces. The fast-changing and complex business environment and different organisations' ability to stay resilient and respond positively to change and opportunities will be explored. Management of a range of business operations and functions, the management of specific challenges for organisations will introduce Learners to management theory, practice and models that will provide valuable knowledge and know-how.
The programmes' rationale is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management capabilities within the business sector. Diploma in Business Management is accredited at Level 5 onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) by Qualifi as a regulated qualification (Qualification Accreditation Number: 601/6049/4).
This qualification will develop the learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to develop and improve personal, social and other transferable skills.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 5, equivalent to UK University Bachelor Honour Year 2 (120 credits).
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 5
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 601/6049/4
- Qualification is awarded by Qualifi Awarding Qualifications.
Qualification Structure and Certification
Learners will complete six units to achieve the full Level 5 Diploma in Business Management. Each unit has 20 credits.
- Responding to the Changing Business Environment
- Effective Decision Making
- Business Development
- Business Models and Growing Organisations
- Customer Management
- Risk Management and Organisations
At the end of the qualification, learners will achieve
- Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, awarded by Qualifi.
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study this qualification entirely online.
The vocational and applied nature of the qualification means that different learners would benefit from attending a programme of study and achieving the qualification. Learners who have recently completed compulsory education and have chosen to follow a career in business management or a related vocation will acquire the fundamental skills and knowledge to enter the workplace successfully. If you are already in employment, it will build on existing workplace competencies which will provide an opportunity to make an immediate and positive impact on an organisation and how it conducts its business. Also, obtaining this qualification would be beneficial for re-entering employment after a period of absence and seeking a career change.
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management offers and provides career-related guidance and support, which are positive, constructive, helpful, practical, realistic, impartial and client-centred. It also provides progression to
Each unit is assessed through an assignment.
Intake, and how to apply?
You can start the Level 5 Diploma in Business Management anytime. You can either purchase the course or complete the enrolment or use the following link to apply for admission.