- This event has passed.
Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
January 24, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm£180
You may have read too many information about a business, business innovation, enterprise, and entrepreneurship. Would you like to know real facts, reasons and motivation behind a business innovation? In Feb 2017 we designed a qualification Level 3 – Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship which is accredited in the Regulated Qualifications Framework at Level 3. This is the only qualification in the UK which covers innovation in business with entrepreneurial skills. In this event, we are going to give a lecturer to cover following topics:-
- Innovation management for business development
- Identification the value of innovation for business and
- Managing Innovation in business development life cycle
- How to conduct a self-analysis to develop innovative business ideas.
- We will use a range of learning and teaching methods can be employed such as lectures, practical exercises using ICT, presentation and discussion of case studies.
If you are a new learner, or practising manager or leader. Please apply to attend this event in Cambridge, UK.