In this module, you will
- Be able to identify awareness and skills for effective managers and leaders in health and social care organisation.
- Be able to manage team performance for the quality of service delivery in health and social care.
- Be able to manage projects for the improvement of service delivery within the health and social care organisation.
References and Citation in your Assignment
Please Read your 'Qualification Handbook' - Guidance for Learners to avoid plagiarism. In this section, you will read how to
- How and when to reference your work
- Primary and Secondary Sources to find relevant information relating to your assignment
- How to summarise and paraphrase with an appropriate citation & references
Writing your assignment - you need online learning resources
Use above E-libraries document to help you with searching most suitable topics/readings/and online books.
Study Book - Managing in Health and Social Care
NOTE: Managing in Health and Social Care is a recommended textbook for the entire course.
A Manager in Action
Management and Leadership
Motivation, Values and Vision
Codes of Practice for Social Care Workers and Employers
Managing for Service Users
Managing for Service and Improvement
Five focus strategies to organize health care delivery
Quality evaluation in health care services based on customer-provider relationships
Please go to the Assignment 01 - Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care