The purpose of MBA is to develop administrative, management and leadership competencies to learners in order for them to be effective administrators, managers and leaders in their respective organisational roles.
At the end of the qualification, you will be able to
- Understand how organisations operate;
- Develop strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Develop analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Become an effective problem solver, decision maker and logical thinker;
- Develop presentation, research, and writing skills;
- Develop an understanding of how to interpret, use, and generate financial data;
- Become more self-motivated;
- Understand HR and plan to develop human resource strategies;
- Develop initiative and effective time management skills;
- Develop project and resource management skills;
- Understand economic fluctuations and external changes that affect business.
- Develop, plan and implement strategies with effective decision making in finance, supply chain, entrepreneurship, innovation or marketing.
MBA Course Structure
There are two stages of a Master of Business Administration degree.
Stage 1 - Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
At stage 1, you will study six modules with Cambridge Management and Leadership School entirely online and achieve 120 credits Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, awarded by OTHM Qualifications Awarding body.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Strategic Marketing
- Supply Chain and Operations Management or Strategic Change Management or Strategic Financial Management
Stage 2: MBA – University of Chichester
At stage 2, you will study only 1 unit with OTHM Qualifications entirely online and achieve an MBA degree, awarded by University of Chichester, UK.
- Consultancy Management Project (60 credits)
How does it work?
You will complete Stage 1 – Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with Cambridge Management and Leadership School. Once you will complete six modules, we will transfer you to OTHM Qualifications Ltd to complete the final 60 credits dissertation. At stage 2, you will also receive comprehensive learning resources from the University of Chichester.
Sample Qualification Certificates at each stage
You will achieve the following Certificates at the end of each stage
- Stage 1 - Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Certificate)
- Stage 1 - Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Transcript)
- Stage 2 - MBA Degree (University Certificate)
The total cost of the programme is £7500 (UK/EU/International) and that includes
- Virtual Learning Platform (Cambridge Management & Leadership School)
- Virtual Learning Platform (At stage 2 by OTHM Qualifications and the University of Chichester)
- Learning Materials
- Tutors Support
- Assessments Cost
- Stage 1 – Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Certificate & Transcript)
- Stage 2 – MBA degree (Certificate and Transcript)
- Option to attend Graduation Ceremony at the University of Chichester after achieving an MBA degree.
Scholarships and Discounts
We are offering £1000 discounts to students (UK/EU/International) who will pay full fees.
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods are only assignments. There is no exam in this course.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for individuals from all over the world. For example,
- you are already on job and seeking a highly paid higher level qualification for job progressions, personal and professional development and/OR
- you are re-entering employment after a period of absence And/OR
- you are seeking a career change And/OR
- you want to progress to a Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership or the Doctoral level with Cambridge Management and Leadership School And/OR
- you want to complete an MBA degree with the UK Public University – the University of Chichester and a world recognised Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Learners will have lots of career opportunities to work in senior managerial or leadership positions in any public or private sector such as CEO/CFO, Senior Management Consultant, Strategic Analyst, Executive/Strategic/Operational/Finance/Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Operational Manager/Director, Business Development, Sales Manager, or Business Relationship Manage.
Apply for Admission (Anytime in 2019)
Help and Support
You can contact Cambridge Management and Leadership School for the clarification of your entry requirement, finance or any other information relating to the course via one of the following ways,
- 24/7 Online Chat Support
- WhatsApp - +447539064497
- Tel - +44-1223655697
- Email - [email protected]
- Write your question in the Comment Section at the end of the page
Promotional Videos _ MBA