The purpose of an MBA is to develop administrative, management and leadership competencies to learners in order for them to be effective administrators, managers, and leaders in their respective organizational roles.
During your study, you will be able to
- Develop a critical understanding of strategic and change management models,
- Develop an ability to develop, implement and review strategic plans.
- Create implementation plans and lead organisational changes;
- Develop skills and attributes work as an effective team player and leader of a team;
- Understand how organisations operate;
- Develop analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Become an effective problem solver, decision-maker and logical thinker;
- Develop presentation, research, and writing skills;
- Develop an understanding of how to interpret, use, and generate financial data;
- Become more self-motivated;
- Plan, develop, implement and review human resource strategies;
- Develop initiative and effective time management skills;
- Develop project and resource management skills;
- Understand economic fluctuations and external changes that affect business;
- Develop, plan and implement strategies in finance, supply chain, entrepreneurship, and marketing.
At the end of your study, you will be able to
- Work as an effective manager or leaders to any small, medium or large-sized organisation in the public or private sector
MBA Course Structure
Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in the UK has an overall 180 credits. We offer MBA in two stages. Stage 1 has six units and 120 credits while stage 2 has 1 unit and 60 credits.
Stage 1 - Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
At stage 1, you will study six units at Cambridge Management and Leadership School entirely online. You will achieve Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, accredited by England regulator Ofqual at Regulated Qualifications Framework (RFQ) Level 7 and awarded by OTHM Qualifications Awarding Organisation.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Strategic Marketing
- Supply Chain and Operations Management or Strategic Change Management or Strategic Financial Management
Stage 2: MBA – University of Chichester
At stage 2, you will study only 1 unit. You will be allocated a supervisor from our partner institute London Graduate School (LGS). You will achieve MBA, accredited at Framework of Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ, UK) Level 7 and awarded by the University of Chichester.
- Consultancy Management Project (60 credits)
How does it work?
You will complete Stage 1 – Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with Cambridge Management and Leadership School. Once you will complete six modules, we will transfer you to London Graduate School to complete the final 60 credits dissertation. At stage 2, you will also receive comprehensive learning resources from the London Graduate School and the University of Chichester.
Sample Qualification Certificates at each stage
You will achieve the following Certificates at the end of each stage
- Stage 1 - Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Certificate)
- Stage 1 - Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Transcript)
- Stage 2 - MBA Degree (University Certificate)
The total cost of MBA (including stage 1 and stage 2) is £7500 (UK/EU/International) and that includes
- Virtual Learning Platform (At stage 1 by Cambridge Management and Leadership School)
- Virtual Learning Platform (At stage 2 by London Graduate School and the University of Chichester)
- Learning Materials
- Tutors Support
- Assessments Support
- Stage 1 (120 credits) – Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Certificate & Transcript)
- Stage 2 – MBA degree (Certificate and Transcript)
- Option to attend Graduation Ceremony at the University of Chichester, UK after achieving an MBA degree.
Scholarships and Discounts for January 2020
We are offering £1000 discounts to students (UK/EU/International) who will pay full fees.
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods are only assignments. There are no examinations in this course. You will given tasks and topics to write assignments.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for individuals from all over the world. For example,
- you are already on job and seeking a job progression, or want to update your personal and professional development and/OR
- you have completed a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in business or relevant subject and want to progress to UK MBA.
- you are seeking a career change And/OR
- you want to progress to our Doctoral equivalent level qualification - Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership And/OR
- you want to achieve the world recognised MBA qualification.
Learners will have lots of career opportunities to work in senior managerial or leadership positions in any public or private sector such as CEO/CFO, Senior Management Consultant, Strategic Analyst, Executive/Strategic/Operational/Finance/Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Operational Manager/Director, Business Development, Sales Manager, or Business Relationship Manager.
Apply for Admission (Anytime in 2019/2020)
Help and Support
You can contact Cambridge Management and Leadership School for the clarification of your entry requirement, finance or any other information relating to the course via one of the following ways,
- 24/7 Online Chat Support
- WhatsApp - +447539064497
- Tel - +44-1223655697
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write your question in the Comment Section at the end of the page
Promotional Videos _ MBA