This Master of Business Administration (MBA) (top-up) programme is offered to people who already hold the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits) qualification. This MBA (top-up) course allows you to achieve an MBA qualification in up to six months, so it’s a fast track to new opportunities and enhanced career prospects.
To join the course, you should already hold the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits) qualification, and you should have suitable managerial experience.
An MBA is widely seen as a passport to a successful career. It demonstrates the breadth and depth of your functional competence, strategic knowledge and problem-solving ability.
Stage 1: OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits, 60 ECTS)
- Stage 1 - Level 7 diploma is delivered and assessed by the Cambridge Management and Leadership School and awarded by OTHM Qualifications.
- After completion of 120 credits at Level 7, learners will progress to Stage 2 - MBA Top Up (Dissertation Only)
*Students with similar Level 7 (Postgraduate) diploma qualification from another recognised body may be exempted from modules that match with the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, then students can progress to Stage 2 - Dissertation Only.
Stage 2: Master of Business Administration (MBA) (top-up) (60 credits, 30 ECTS)
- Only single module 'Consultancy Project Report',
- You will write 12,000 words to complete a dissertation.
- This module is delivered over 15 weeks (1 term) or part-time students can complete in 2 terms.
- Assessed by OTHM through its virtual learning platform.
- Validated and Awarded by the University of Chichester.
What will you study at the dissertation stage?
You will study the Consultancy Project Report module (60 credits), delivered by OTHM. The module provides the opportunity for you to examine an area of particular interest within an appropriate organisational context. The module is designed to make a major contribution to your professional and intellectual development, through enabling you to demonstrate your capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
MBA - Awarding Institute
The Master of Business Administration programme is awarded by the University of Chichester. The University of Chichester is a public university located in West Sussex, England. The University is a thriving institution recognised for its good teaching and high student satisfaction.
MBA Top Up is delivered in three intakes each year,
- May and
Total Fees- MBA Top Up
MBA Top Up (Dissertation only) total fee is £3850 (the UK, EU & International), payable in advance to Cambridge Management and Leadership School.
Students will attend graduation at the University of Chichester after completion of their MBA Top Up degree.
Sample MBA Certificate and Transcript by the University
At the end of the Consultancy Project Report, students will achieve an MBA degree. Would you like to see how will it look like? Please click on the following links,
More about MBA Top Up from the University of Chichester
How to Apply?
To check your eligibility, please email following documents to [email protected]
- Personal Statement (why do you want to study MBA Top up with the University of Chichester) in the word file (not less than 300 words)
- Scan copies of previous qualifications (including OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership*), and CV (Work experience etc)
- Scan copy of passport
- Two reference letters, one academic reference and others can be from your employer/previous study institute.
*Students with similar Level 7 (Postgraduate) diploma qualification from another recognised body may be exempted from modules that match with the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. In this case, you must email us your Level 7 Diploma Qualification for eligibility check.