This Master of Business Administration (MBA) (top-up) programme is for those who already hold a qualification in Business at the postgraduate level. This is an opportunity for learners to enhance their career prospects. If you are an experienced manager or at the early stage of your management career and have already achieved a postgraduate qualification in business administration, management, strategic leadership or an equivalent then you can top up that qualification to achieve a full MBA.
At Cambridge Management and Leadership School, we can evaluate your existing qualification's eligibility for MBA Top Up.
We will process your application to our partner institution so that you will be able to complete an MBA degree at the dissertation stage.
Stage 1: Learners must hold 120 credits qualification, for example,
- Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management (Qualifi, 120 credits)
- Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Qualifi, 120 credits)
- Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (OTHM, 120 credits)
- Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- ABE Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at Level 7)
- Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Business Strategy
- Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Innovation
- LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management
- NCC Level 7 Diploma in Business Management
- ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management
- UK University valid Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma (120 credits)
- Any other Level 7 Diploma or UK Postgraduate Diploma in Business Studies or Business Administration, up to 120 credits and subject to the confirmation/eligibility by our admission team
If you don't hold a relevant qualification or hold an overseas qualification (Non-UK) at the postgraduate level, then we can guide you to study our international accredited Level 7 qualification up to 120 credits before you study an MBA dissertation stage at the University.
If you don't hold the above qualification diploma, then you can apply to us to study our Stage 1 diploma before upgrading your application to Stage 2 MBA Top Up.
Stage 2: Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Top Up
- Dissertation stage
- We will make your admission to the University
MBA Top-Up Fees
- Master of Business Administration (Top Up), University of Chichester, UK - £3950.
- Master of Business Administration (Top Up), Anglia Ruskin University, UK - £3950.
- International Master of Business Administration (Top Up) - Buckinghamshire New University, UK - £3500
How to Apply?
Email scan copies of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Level 7 qualification certificate and transcript
(2) A CV that should include contact details
(3) Passport copy