Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Leadership is designed to enable learners to develop a sound understanding of tools, techniques and models to practice at the operational and strategic level of any care organisation.
It combines management theories with leadership practices for learners who are new to the profession or working professionals who are seeking personal and professional development in their related profession.
Throughout this course, you will be able to engage yourself in the role required of an effective manager to develop and implement a strategic plan; develop, manage and lead human resources; promote healthcare products and services; work as an entrepreneur to bring change and implement innovative management processes for a project and to lead the organisation as a competitive leader.
There are six units to complete in this course. Each unit has 20 credits.
- Strategic Management for Health and Social Care Managers
- Strategic Leadership for Health and Social Care Managers
- Managing and Leading Human Resources
- Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care Managers
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Research Methods
How will you study?
You will study with Cambridge Management and Leadership School – Accredited Institute by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and University, and many other vocational awarding bodies to provide quality assured qualifications to learners. Our Virtual Learning Platform is a user-friendly platform where you will study as a lifetime studying member to access course materials and assignment contents - available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods include only assignments. There is no exam in this course. You will be required to submit an assignment of each unit of minimum 1500 words in length to pass the unit and to achieve unit credits.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete six units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by EBMA in partnership with Cambridge Management and Leadership School.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful to
- learners who are already in employment and the course enables a framework in leadership and management in the health and social care to reflect your current responsibilities and aspirations and
- learners who are re-entering employment after a period of absence or seeking a career change or personal and professional development or career progression to the senior leadership positions in the health and social care sector or
- Learners who are wishing to combine this qualification with our strategic management and leadership to complete an MBA (at the dissertation stage) or RQF Level 8 / Doctorate degree with us.
We expect learners to have good knowledge of the subject.
Learners will have career opportunities to work in senior management positions. Learners can have an option to receive double awards in Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership and then complete an MBA (at the dissertation). Learners can also progress to Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership or direct into Doctorate Degree with us with research in Health/Social care.